• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Selling my 68 Road Runner and need help finding another

Status
Not open for further replies.

bake68rr

Local time
10:19 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, I posted this on another forum as well. If I can find another 68 Road Runner I am going to sell mine back to the original owner whom I bought it off of 46 years ago. I told him I would sell it to him if I can find another. Has to be a 1968 that is a 4 speed and came that way. While mine is an RM23 and is all original and numbers matching that is not necessary. Would like one that has been restored even if it was years ago. Just something nice, not a trailer queen.

Thank you, Robert

I know of a guy that has just finished a restoration on a convertible. Can’t remeber the year 68 or 69 or if it is a 4speed or not but I will find out for you I you want

I know of a guy that has just finished a restoration on a convertible. Can’t remeber the year 68 or 69 or if it is a 4speed or not but I will find out for you I you want
Hello Plymouthrocks, it must be a '69 as a convertible was not available in '68. Going to hold out for a '68 but thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back