• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sema charity truck

daredevil

Local time
5:07 PM
Reaction score
Being a car guy I like all kinds of different things. I think this is off the charts for cool factor.What do you think? 7c97b321-a323-404f-bdee-6f2c2c41bcd0_genesimmonsf100.jpg

Being a car guy I like all kinds of different things. I think this is off the charts for cool factor.What do you think?

Oh heck yeah . . . I'd most definitely drive that truck, that's awesome-ness ! ! !

Actually DD, I like it. I always have had a thing for the 53 -56 Ford / Mercs. I think the grill adds a touch of modern, if not futuristic. It almost looks like two eyes staring ahead.

I'd roll in it too, I have always liked the late 53-56 F-100's, had a 54 years ago, my step dad had a couple in them years also & I really like certain styling cues, that Shelby-esk look is cool too, BUT Gene Simmons & wifey Shannon, should just freaken' retire already thou... There's almost nothing worse than a cheesy 70 y/o Gerital Rocker {I liked Kiss}, trying act way younger than what they actually are...LOL... always the promoter...

- - - Updated - - -

it's still early too, maybe no one around to look yet...

Last edited:
Not my cup of tea. But what would Gene Simmons have to do with SEMA??

Heres your answer. You might be wondering why Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed were involved with the debut and that rests in the details of this unique pickup. Tweed is from Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada and that is one of only two Canadian provinces that does not have a dedicated children’s hospital. - See more at: http://www.torquenews.com/106/gene-...6-ford-f100-charity-sema#sthash.szs7OYsu.dpuf

Gene Simons always the promoter... Always

Heres your answer. You might be wondering why Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed were involved with the debut and that rests in the details of this unique pickup. Tweed is from Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada and that is one of only two Canadian provinces that does not have a dedicated children’s hospital. - See more at: http://www.torquenews.com/106/gene-...6-ford-f100-charity-sema#sthash.szs7OYsu.dpuf

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Gene has a stake in the Hospital, he always the promoter, always trying to make a buck too... Hope it goes well, I hope they get a ton of $$$ from the sale @ Barrett Jackson auction in 2014... Many here complain/bitch & say what you will about Barrett Jackson cars & auctions prices etc., but they do allot of good for Charities at all there auctions @ no charge, all on a big money venue, with big exposure, to get big $$$ for many vastly different supporting charities... Billionaire like Ron Pratt, Bob Johnson, Rick Hendricks buying spending for said charities etc.

I have a 54 F100 that I'm building now. As much as I like the stock lines of the truck I do like what they did on this truck. The lowered and raked hood with recut hood lines, rounded door corners and Stang style grill looks sharp. I also like the repositioned front wheel openings since the stock fenders are so off center with the wheels and make the front of the truck look so nose heavy. I'm not too wild about the rear styling but it's not bad.

I love this bodystyle too! Went to look at a nice 55 just after Christmas last year was interested until I found out the Powertrain was out of a mid-70's Vette (305-4spd)... the price wasn't right to justify an engine swap so I passed on it.

And for the rest of you that like this bodystyle have a look at this one... The guy who is doing most of the work on my car over the winter was the lead builder on this 56... arguably one of the nicest I've seen

http://56hauler.com/photoGallery/gallery.php?imgdir=2013, 61st Autorama, Detroit

HYRDGOON that black 56 is impressive, I also like the one they did for Chip Foose on OverHaulin'

Attachments

• 56 F-100 Chip Foose Overhaulen truck.jpg
    56 F-100 Chip Foose Overhaulen truck.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 56 F-100 custom #3.jpg
    56 F-100 custom #3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 56 F-100.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 55 F-100 Ford Pick Up Drag truck.jpg
    55 F-100 Ford Pick Up Drag truck.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 131
Those are awesome Budnick's

Since I think I can get away with it in this thread here's a pic of my ex-father in laws 48 3/4 Ton

It will be for sale in the Spring as his license was recently pulled for dementia issues

IMAG0079.jpgIMAG0809_1_1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01157.jpg
    DSC01157.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 156
Auto Transport Service
Back