• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Service Dealer Codes in Glovebox

66 Sat

Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys, in the glovebox of my 66 Satellite there is a service card with handwritten dates, mileage and codes.
I was wondering if anyone knows what these codes relate to - is it the dealer that performed the service?
If so does anyone know which city or state these dealers are? Thanks.
20200704_110258.jpg

My guess is the code is probably the dealer number....so if there was an issue on warranty they could enter the "dealer code number" into the system and it would tell them what dealership the service was done at.

Hi guys, in the glovebox of my 66 Satellite there is a service card with handwritten dates, mileage and codes.
I was wondering if anyone knows what these codes relate to - is it the dealer that performed the service?
If so does anyone know which city or state these dealers are? Thanks.
View attachment 970902
The 4 digit code was the dealership ID number. Your Satellite was first serviced at 3,735 miles by dealer# 8762 and later by dealer# 9212. Finding info on the names and addresses of these dealers is next to impossible. BUT I did find this on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.132017813477670.22524.118748348137950&type=3
It's a long and incomplete list (I couldn't find my dealer code#) but you may have some luck.

Auto Transport Service
Back