• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

She ate the whole pizza !

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
This little bitch ate my dinner.
Pebbel.jpg

I set the pizza on the counter, set the oven to 400 and waited for it to get up to temp.
Back on FBBO to entertain myself for a few minutes and it seemed to take awhile for the oven to DING when it hit the number.
I went to the kitchen and SHE ran out. The floor had 3 slices of pepperoni on it, a few shreds of cheese and NO Pizza. She even ate the cardboard that the pizza was on.
The following is a recreation:
PP 3.jpg
PP 2.jpg
PP 1.jpg

The look on her face here seems to be....Can I have this one TOO ??
Yes, she got her butt smacked. Dang dog ate my whole pizza!
I had a dog that ate half a pack of pork ribs that I had thawing. Another dog ate a whole burrito I had on the counter.
Who has a counter surfing dog that has gotten into their food? Anyone have some good stories??

My wife made me a nice layer cake with jelly, cream cheese homemade frosting for my birthday.
Set it on the porch after dinner.
Apparently the door was left ajar. Between half and two thirds was eaten in about two minutes.
I growl at her anytime we have cake.
She just stares at me, no remorse.

Tossed a burger on the grill for lunch one day and went in the house for a bit. When I came out to flip it my dobe had eaten it right off the hot grill except for a thin sliver that remained. She had no remorse.

I was working on a builders site once and the builder had a black lab. As you are all aware, labs are an absolute guts. The electrician left the door to his truck open. The lab went into the electricians truck and ate his entire lunch which was on the front seat. Food, clingfilm, the lot. The builder felt so bad he went and bought new lunch for him. The lab...........well butter would melt in his mouth.

Had a Lab when I was in my teens. Came home with the neighbor's steak he was getting ready to grill. He saw our dog take it from inside the house but couldn't catch him. Pretty funny but he didn't laugh. My mom was soooo embarrassed.

This big ******** ate a whole entire tray of brownies fresh out of the oven! Needless to say I no longer believe that chocolate is bad for dogs, he loved it lol.

20200223_180838.jpg

We were doing a Reno job for a well to do older couple. One day the wife is preparing supper while we clean up and clear out. She is preparing stuff, while their cocker spaniel dog is on the counter beside the food. It is walking back and forth, occasionally sitting on the counter beside the food.
I freakin’ lose it and begin ranting about “what sort of people do **** like that?”
My boss takes me off the site, never to return. But I stand by what I said.

We were doing a Reno job for a well to do older couple. One day the wife is preparing supper while we clean up and clear out. She is preparing stuff, while their cocker spaniel dog is on the counter beside the food. It is walking back and forth, occasionally sitting on the counter beside the food.
I freakin’ lose it and begin ranting about “what sort of people do **** like that?”
My boss takes me off the site, never to return. But I stand by what I said.
That's usually a cat move.

I was working on a builders site once and the builder had a black lab. As you are all aware, labs are an absolute guts. The electrician left the door to his truck open. The lab went into the electricians truck and ate his entire lunch which was on the front seat. Food, clingfilm, the lot. The builder felt so bad he went and bought new lunch for him. The lab...........well butter would melt in his mouth.

I've had three Labs over the years and they don't know when to stop eating.

One day I had just bought a 50 lb bag of dog food, left it at the back door and went inside to put the groceries away. I got sidetracked and didn't go back out for an hour or two. When I went out the bag was in the back yard and it was empty! I found her on the front porch laying on her side looking at me and barely wagging her tail. She was twice the size as normal and I was getting concerned about her health. Called the vet and he said just keep an eye on her. Well things passed and boy did they pass for the next two days.

Crazy dog!
3.gif

We had a St Bernard that ate a pork roast off the table

Ours grabbed a pound of uncooked bacon... I guess my wife or I forgot to tell her no counter surfing... She sat down in a chair a few years ago and thought the Ginger bread house my wife and youngest son made was hers...
48371146_1147221998760014_4986364276542275584_n.jpg

g?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=dd7718&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=FgHGDt3KHD0AX80LYiV&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
My brother has a black lab grey hound mix named Boulder...as you can see he is good with my nephew Jack! They had a 10lb frozen roast they pulled out of the freezer and left sitting on the table. They went outside to the car realized they left the roast on the table with the dog and went back in....no sign of the frozen roast. How the heck does a dog eat a frozen 10lb roast in less then a minute?

About a year later my wife was packing our car for a family reunion and left the rear hatch open...we were supposed to bring the hamburger buns.... 2 big packs...48 hamburger buns..just a snack for him....only a little bit of the bag remained.

Last edited:
My 3 Lab mix rescues are wonderful dogs, and the chocolate Lab Cocoa, and black Lab Bud, that have gone across the Rainbow Bridge were amazing, and I am better for having them.
Love my Labs!

Auto Transport Service
Back