• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

She was every young man's dream when that album came out.

WOW! parents had that album and we would play the hell out of the song Taste of Honey when they weren't home and we liked looking at the album cover....:lol:

Heck, I bought that album! Loved the Tijuana Brass (and her).

I didnt click the link yet, but are we talkin that green album cover with the chick in whipped cream?? /schewiiing!

30B62CDB-5E0D-4C5F-8D9A-FEC22AD2C6DB.jpeg

30b62cdb-5e0d-4c5f-8d9a-fec22ad2c6db-jpeg.jpg

Is that her?? Whant, whant whaaa. :eek:

It's that thing called aging, Lefty. And it aint fair! But it happens. A taste of Honey was a favorite of mine to play on my old Ludwig kit.
Apparently I wasnt the only one judging from YouTube.

Last edited:
Making me feel old...good thing she's still older.

listened to a lot or Herb Alpert growing up
still like the music

a bit before my time but it was still good

--------------------------------

Damn mother time took her toll
happens to most al of US that make it that far

She looks pretty damn good for 82.

Wait a minute- b&w? What’s that lol.

We had very few records at home growing up in the '60's but did have that album with the whipped cream girl. Who could forget that album (fantasy).

Of course, at the time I probably would have preferred straight whipped cream (excluding the pretty girl) but my tastes later developed into something more "sophisticated". Well, maybe I should just say more "adult." But I did examine the album cover more than a couple of times.

Last edited:
I watched a documentary on AXIS about how many late '60s and early-mid '70s big hit bands were mostly studio musicians. When the groups would hit it big and demand for concerts came they scrambled to find "band members". Herb Alpert was one such group. Just a bunch of studio buddies together to make sone music and it took off. They had a real hard time live because most of them did not want to give up their studio gigs for the road.

Good to find licking all that whipped cream didn't harm her..

Auto Transport Service
Back