• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping help from Chicago?

Mattias

Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
Hi there!
I found a nice trunklid, that I would really need, in Chicago (Franklin park). The small problem is that the guy will only do business face to face and refuse to ship...
Anybody living in this area that are willing to pick it up and take it to Greyhound? I will pay some ”handling fee”.
0AF85CA2-D3D7-42EA-85B1-21378A6AA709.png

Anybody living in this area that are willing to pick it up and take it to Greyhound? I will pay some ”handling fee”.

I don't think Greyhound goes to Sweden. There's more to this story your not telling us. So what's the deal? Scam?

I dont think he means the country Sweden,He might be in NY.Im in the same boat trunk lid in Tenn and Im in s carolina and he will not ship.

this needs to be shipped where?
how?
paid for?

I dont think he means the country Sweden,He might be in NY.Im in the same boat trunk lid in Tenn and Im in s carolina and he will not ship.
I'm fairly certain he does mean the country Sweden ...as in Scandinavia, Europe...across the Atlantic. :)

Some confusion possibly over the extent that Greyhound will go to for shipping perhaps?

IP address search confirms Sweden the country. :thumbsup:

He also said this which sounds fishy as well!

I found a nice trunklid, that I would really need, in Chicago (Franklin park). The small problem is that the guy will only do business face to face and refuse to ship...

He also said this which sounds fishy as well!
English is probably a second language, so the translation might come across as fishy...not trying to defend the guy, but he deserves a chance here. My 2 cents worth. :)

PS....some people still have trouble with some things I say here. :lol:

English is probably a second language, so the translation might come across as fishy...not trying to defend the guy, but he deserves a chance here. My 2 cents worth. :)

PS....some people still have trouble with some things I say here. :lol:
You do sound shady sometimes. :p

No scam (at least not from my side), just trying to get a trunk lid for my car. Yes, I’m over seas and I understand Greyhound only goes inside US. The thing is I can get container shipping from California, but the sales guy won’t send the trunk lid there.

This is just a looong shot from my side...

Whom ever picks it up will then also have to be willing to crate it for you...or it won't survive the trip.
beerestoration2015 033.JPG
beerestoration2015 037.JPG
beerestoration2015 043.JPG

Plus you will have to use fed ex or ups to get it to Ca. Grey Hound will not deliver it to the freight/shipping dock for overseas.
Last I knew Grey Hound was just terminal to terminal shipping.

I offered to pick up, crate and ship fed-x with my discount if it’s still available. Let’s block the invaders, not the crusaders.

There really are some nice people in the US!!
This guy ^^^^^^ has now bought the lid for me in Chicago and is going to crate it and ship it to Sweden!
I’m very graetful, and my car seems to get a decent trunk lid...
THANKS John!

Auto Transport Service
Back