1. tnfastback

tnfastback FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Advice on shipping a USPS small priority box to Canada. Sending Hood Latch to be restored and want to be sure it gets there. I filled out customs sheet stating parts or being restored and will be returned.

Thanks

2. Islandkent

Islandkent Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Oh it will get here. Once the border bozos figure out they're not gun parts. Should be pretty straight forward though.
    I had a lead screw for my lathe sit at the border for six weeks once a few years back. I swear they must of thought it was a rifle barrel. Six weeks! They seller was concerned about what was taking so long. I told him to relax it's a Canadian thing.

3. tnfastback

tnfastback FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Thanks.........Between the USPS and then Canadian Customs what could go wrong :lol:

4. Islandkent

Islandkent Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine. That was my worst experience ever. I was getting a few parts for my 5R from Brownells around that time and they must of been keeping a eye on me. That's a Canadian thing too. lol

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • Sebring

Sebring FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      10:34 AM
      They should be keeping an eye on the illegals crossing the border into Canada more like! the numbers were up around fifty six thousand never mind articles coming through customs.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • 71dodgechargerrt

71dodgechargerrt Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        10:34 AM
        Customs just wants to know what its and the value. You have already declared you already own it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.