• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping To Canada

tnfastback

Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
Advice on shipping a USPS small priority box to Canada. Sending Hood Latch to be restored and want to be sure it gets there. I filled out customs sheet stating parts or being restored and will be returned.

Thanks

Oh it will get here. Once the border bozos figure out they're not gun parts. Should be pretty straight forward though.
I had a lead screw for my lathe sit at the border for six weeks once a few years back. I swear they must of thought it was a rifle barrel. Six weeks! They seller was concerned about what was taking so long. I told him to relax it's a Canadian thing.

Oh it will get here. Once the border bozos figure out they're not gun parts. Should be pretty straight forward though.
I had a lead screw for my lathe sit at the border for six weeks once a few years back. I swear they must of thought it was a rifle barrel. Six weeks! They seller was concerned about what was taking so long. I told him to relax it's a Canadian thing.

Thanks.........Between the USPS and then Canadian Customs what could go wrong :lol:

Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine. That was my worst experience ever. I was getting a few parts for my 5R from Brownells around that time and they must of been keeping a eye on me. That's a Canadian thing too. lol

They should be keeping an eye on the illegals crossing the border into Canada more like! the numbers were up around fifty six thousand never mind articles coming through customs.

Customs just wants to know what its and the value. You have already declared you already own it.

Auto Transport Service
Back