• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**** is becoming real (Electric car thats rechargeable in 3 minutes)

Global cooling, then global warming, then climate change, seems to me that certain groups change their statement when the facts don't fit their agenda. I HATE talking politics (so I try and avoid it when I can) but here are some facts:

Civilzation-chart.jpg

d Oxygen-18 is correlated with temps see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_isotope_ratio_cycle#Connection_between_temperature_and_climate

Or this one:
hwE8vE9kY_nZfcdccAWtcDS_IEr6xZk2BJ8QNm4QcruC2AVimmag.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210426004.jpg

You can find facts (or what some people call facts) to back up any claim made. Just how skewed, made up, or read with a political agenda is where the problem lies.

Regardless, it is 100% true and 100% undeniable, that the climate does change. Where it is headed, with the data we are currently working with, is much less certain.

We here at B-bodies are not going to come up with some universally agreed solutions to all the world's energy and environmental needs and concerns. But debate does reveal weakness on a point of view. Where compromise is still very possible.

What makes the US ultimately the envy of the world? Is an educated Electra. That votes for truth. But also willing to give and take on solutions. If not? We are just throwing **** at each other like monkeys in trees.

Sigh....step back away from the "Science" for a minute. The planet has been here a long time. Civilizations have risen and fallen over and over. The planet has frozen solid, has rearranged continents multiple times, has experienced warm periods where the ice everywhere melted, and refroze. Regions that were once fertile and tropical are now desert and will be tropical again and so on. ALL of this happened before MAN began burning fossil fuels. It will all happen again and again over the next eons too. REGARDLESS of our puny existence. The entire Climate change hysteria and political backing is about two things only. Money, and power. Period. Every other excuse or theory is baloney. Unlike the crap that climate Nazis spout, everything I just outlined HAS happened. Period, and can be proven 100%, any time at all. Put that in your electric cars tail pipe and smoke it. WE are not the cause. We are bystanders that happen to be living in an era where we are experiencing it and are able to chronicle it. The fact of climate change is being USED to make money and control populations and trade. If you had your hands on the ability to manipulate trillions of dollars for your own benefit by perpetuaitng this crap you would to.

Sigh....step back away from the "Science" for a minute. The planet has been here a long time. Civilizations have risen and fallen over and over. The planet has frozen solid, has rearranged continents multiple times, has experienced warm periods where the ice everywhere melted, and refroze. Regions that were once fertile and tropical are now desert and will be tropical again and so on. ALL of this happened before MAN began burning fossil fuels. It will all happen again and again over the next eons too. REGARDLESS of our puny existence. The entire Climate change hysteria and political backing is about two things only. Money, and power. Period. Every other excuse or theory is baloney. Unlike the crap that climate Nazis spout, everything I just outlined HAS happened. Period, and can be proven 100%, any time at all. Put that in your electric cars tail pipe and smoke it. WE are not the cause. We are bystanders that happen to be living in an era where we are experiencing it and are able to chronicle it. The fact of climate change is being USED to make money and control populations and trade. If you had your hands on the ability to manipulate trillions of dollars for your own benefit by perpetuaitng this crap you would to.
You are comparing 1000s of years to decades. What we are seeing is happening 100 times faster. And that rate is increasing as decades pass. Greenland alone lost over 250 billion metric tons of ice for 2020. And wasn't the worst year. 2018 was higher. That melt for just one year and just from Greenland was enough to raise ocean levels 1.5 mm. At this accelerated rate? We won't have ice to sample their in 200 or so years. This is why they "Science" is calling it a "Crisis."

http://nsidc.org/greenland-today/2014/08/

The good news? We can fix this. The pandemic had one redeeming quality. It showed how fast air quality can improve. This was true all over the world.

Rhode Islands bill states that in order to reach 80% of 1990 CO2 emission standards,that on or before the year 2040,no more internal combustion powered vehicles will be allowed to be registered or operated in the state. Also homes will be required to switch to solar and or electric heat by that date as well,no more home heating oil,no more natural gas,and no more propane!

You are comparing 1000s of years to decades. What we are seeing is happening 100 times faster. And that rate is increasing as decades pass. Greenland alone lost over 250 billion metric tons of ice for 2020. And wasn't the worst year. 2018 was higher. That melt for just one year and just from Greenland was enough to raise ocean levels 1.5 mm. At this accelerated rate? We won't have ice to sample their in 200 or so years. This is why they "Science" is calling it a "Crisis."

That must be why icebreakers in Antarctica studying global warming got trapped in new ice.
And there is NOTHING to prove any of what you said was caused by Man.

I haven't driven on too many American highways. But with limited experience, I do know that some of them are adept at extracting dollars from vehicles with great efficiency. Traveling on I-95 in Florida, it seemed that anytime you started to settle in for a stretch, there was another toll booth. And they don't discriminate, they will accept money from electric cars as well, except for 3 or more people in HOV lanes.

I do disagree with the places that allow EV's to make use of HOV lanes even if they have a single occupant, like I see around here in B.C.

For 50+ years, "scientists" have been predicting the destruction of Mother Earth and the end of man by one means or another and the one consistent fact that holds true is that they always have been 100% wrong.

For 50+ years, "scientists" have been predicting the destruction of Mother Earth and the end of man by one means or another and the one consistent fact that holds true is that they always have been 100% wrong.
applause.gif

That's because none of these scientists are scientists.
Not one of them have proven their theories with any actual data from any experiments that can be duplicated.
It is impossible to do.
They are only people pushing an agenda for profit.

I haven't driven on too many American highways. But with limited experience, I do know that some of them are adept at extracting dollars from vehicles with great efficiency. Traveling on I-95 in Florida, it seemed that anytime you started to settle in for a stretch, there was another toll booth. And they don't discriminate, they will accept money from electric cars as well, except for 3 or more people in HOV lanes.

I do disagree with the places that allow EV's to make use of HOV lanes even if they have a single occupant, like I see around here in B.C.
That's not a bad idea for express lane? You want them in your lane? Ours are near empty during rush hour.

Not all scientists are in agreement and science is not (or was not originaly) derermined by consensus.
https://www.modbee.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article161472438.html

In order to help our brethen up in the Great White north (Canada), open the carpool lane on the QEW/401 to ALL Mopar vehicles older then 1987. Ya'll get NASTY rush hour traffic, JEEZE!! And it'll help with "carbon foot print" as a bonus.:lol:

That's because none of these scientists are scientists.
Not one of them have proven their theories with any actual data from any experiments that can be duplicated.
It is impossible to do.
They are only people pushing an agenda for profit.

That's why I put scientists in quotation marks. Hell, they have been talking doom and gloom for 109 years.

0578-4584444-The_four_sentence_article_pictured_was_sandwiched_between_an_art-m-12_1496924749982.jpg

Notice that the key word in the last sentence is "may". They didn't know for certain 109 years ago and they don't know for certain now.

Auto Transport Service
Back