• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**** is becoming real (Electric car thats rechargeable in 3 minutes)

But what hasn't been proven is Man being the cause. Since this has happened over the ages without Man's presence, why do we now say Man is the cause?

As for electric cars? They arent yet practical, efficient, nor has the environmental effects of building them or the generating of their "fuel" has been taken into account.
There is no exhaust from the end product, but what about from the manufacture and fuel supply?

You speak heresy & there is only one cure.

d58aaec68798f0d0f0b6a2dd82c8507d.jpg

This goddam panic about the pipeline shows how important an oil based economy is. And will be for the foreseeable future.

This is way off topic
Yes man adds CO2 just by breathing
Yes man adds to global warming but is minor
Yes man needs to cut down on pollution more so China than North America
We need to evolve slowly not forced as some want
For some the electric car is a plus but for most it is not
And like most things there is more than one right answer

Last edited:
& there nothing humans can do about it
even if we ceased to exist it would still keep changing
but;
They will tax the **** out of US &/or force a shitty product
unproven unsafe & untested properly products
not many "actually" even want or even need
on everyone "alleged" science more like fearmongering BS
clever marketing, just to get what they want

too many lemmings in the world
that just go along
even when logic tells them otherwise

go after the worst offenders China & India
get them under control 1st

follow the $$$

The biggest scam/Ponzi scheme, played out on earth today

I wonder how much Al Gore made while he was conning everyone
on the very same related subject
all the idiots kept sending him $$$ too

This is way off topic
Yes man adds CO2 just by breathing
Yes man adds to global warming but is minor
Yes man needs to cut down on pollution more so China than North America
We need to evolve slowly not forced as some want
For some the electric car is a plus but for most it is not
And like most things there is more than one right answer

Show scientific evidence that Man causes global warming.
Doing X or Y doesnt prove it. Show that NOT doing those things doesnt cause it.

Show scientific evidence that Man causes global warming.
Doing X or Y doesnt prove it. Show that NOT doing those things doesnt cause it.

I said adds to and minor not does or does not
do you have proof we do not add to it
As the theory both ways is not provable in the absolute

I've watched this thread since it's start. I've used my "mouse" and not my "keyboard". But since this seems to be escalating, just wanted to share a professional experience I had about 4 years ago...

I was commissioned to have an atomic spectral analysis performed for a client. I searched & found a most reputable chemical company that does work for DuPont, among many other notables. I told him I was testing a device that claimed to catalytically "fracture & ionize" gasses passed through it. I need to know what's going in, and what's coming out, at the atomic mass scale.

He asked me, "What do you want the results to show?"

Sounded fair, and I replied, "I want to focus on the compounds that have changed significantly between the input (Sample A) and output (Sample B)."

He added, "Yea, yea, I get that. Tell me what you want the results to show."

I replied, "I want to know what is actual; you know, the truth."

He mulled it over for a moment then retorted, "OoooKaayyyyy. Sure, we can do that."

Did I miss something very basic and obvious in his question (something someone with more education than me would have known), or was he asking me how I wanted the results skewed?!?

On another similar note, a test was performed at KAUST University (Saudi Arabia), commissioned by someone that wanted to see my group fail. Results of his test showed utter failure! I had to compile a lengthy rebuttal that proved how the test was skewed to intentionally show negative results. The "professor" not only got fired, but deported from the Kingdom.

I will tell you that from my personal/professional experience, whenever there's a hot debate, BOTH SIDES WILL SKEW RESULTS TO FAVOR THEIR CLAIM! Not taking sides here, just... let's say "Buyer Beware", even when it comes to Climate Change.

It is out there
I was asked to compile an emissions test for a company and it sounded like I was to make it up and my response was I can omit something but will not lie for anyone
So like they say figures do not lie but liars can figure

It's hard to figure out what you're saying with no punctuation in the fist line and the lack of a capital letter in the second line.

WE-DONT-WANT-YOUR-GRAMMA-DO-DIE-BECAUSE-OF-A-COMMA.png

f3dd32ac33e60ba065b36cbbdf1cd93f.jpg

26b1537c19587910e7e6aeeabb8a3e95.jpg

Punctuation_Yoda-300x227.jpg

:D

You said "adds to". That is most definitely DOES.
There is no proof either way. It cannot be done. But tonsay we are causing global warming without any SCIENTIFIC DATA proving it is a lie.

reposting from another site. new batteries?

Oh haven't you heard? There are no new batteries because they are more expensive than buying a new car. So people just throw out the old car and get a new car. They have electric car graveyards in France now, coming soon to a junk yard near you!

Auto Transport Service
Back