• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shout out for good guy moparnation74

beavis and butthead.gif

@moparnation74 is one of the truly good guys here
he's truly helped 100's here
he has a wealth of knowledge

he actually helps people that post questions on here
knows his ****

great stuff :thumbsup:

Received a nice package today from Justin aka @moparnation74 ....stuff that I could not get myself. I was after some QTP gaskets and O2 sensor bungs with inserts. For some weirdo reason, Summit Racing will not sell the O2 bungs and inserts oversea/international....go figure. They also have a really antiquated system when it comes to International orders - All International orders ship out of Ohio, so if Ohio doesn't have the goods, you have to wait for a truck to be filled at another location and deliver to Ohio, before the order is filled and processed.

Anyway, that's getting away from me thanking Justin for stepping in to help a guy out in desperation.

Thanks Justin...I really appreciate the help. :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:
Roger....Thanks for the shout out! What a treat to see this morning.....Will I be seeing you at MCACN?

I got to meat Justin at the Nats, yes he's a great guy indeed. Very cool of him to help you out.:thumbsup:
It was also a pleasure to meet you Dev and your daughter.....Kinda reminded me way back in the day at my first Carlisle show as me and my pops.....So great to see you sharing those experiences with your daughter and those last forever.....Trust me I know,.....

I'm quite sure Summit would love to sell you the 02 sensors. ...it's retarded government regulations that stop them......

Awesome guy and awesome story. .....:thumbsup:

Jeff
Jeff

Thank you for the compliments my friend, much appreciated!

Justin

Yikes Dev, did Justin know that?? :rofl:

Justin is a great guy and a huge asset to our hobby! WTG J!!! :thumbsup:
lol.....Kinda fitting how the "meat" guy catches that........All is good because there was no mention of anything in relation to a "packer'....lol

Mario, bro...YOU DA MAN! Party at Marios.....cant wait bro!

Justin is a great guy and if the planets align, the creek don't rise and the good Lord is willing, he will have the pleasure and great honor of meeting me this fall.
I have already upped my drinking intake in preparation for this encounter......Funny thing is we probably crossed paths many time through the years at Carlisle I bet.......Natalie knows how to keep kids like you in check....lol.....

Justin is a great guy to deal with and an asset to the site, same as you are kiwigtx. Glad you got fixed up!:thumbsup:
Don

Great to see you around.....It has always been my pleasure to buy and receive high quality parts from you. Very few people I can say this about through over 25 years in the hobby....Your communication, the time you take sending many pictures, accurate shipping costs and realistic pricing. Sets you miles above any Mopar used parts vendor I have ever dealt with.....

I thank you sir.......

You are a true assist to our hobby....

Justin

I had the great opportunity to meet up with Justin ( with Devin and his daughter ) at the Mopar National this year - Great Guy ! When I needed a little but of help with my Belvedere rear end - he pointed me in the right direction . . . Great to have the likes of him on this forum.

Does not surprise me that he would help out like that . . . I'm sure Kiwi really appreciates it too ! ! !

Just met Justin at the Nats this year, good man
Bill

It was great meeting you and your son as well.....True Moparians in my books and great to see a father and son in tune with our hobby.....Gave me memories as well.....Thats is what our hobby is all about.....

Just speaking with you briefly at the show...I can tell you have a wealth of knowledge in our Mopar brand! These are untapped resources that should speak up more often!

I had the great opportunity to meet up with Justin ( with Devin and his daughter ) at the Mopar National this year - Great Guy ! When I needed a little but of help with my Belvedere rear end - he pointed me in the right direction . . . Great to have the likes of him on this forum.

Does not surprise me that he would help out like that . . . I'm sure Kiwi really appreciates it too ! ! !
Larry

I hope you guys are high and dry and safe in your neck of the woods....You and your family were in our thoughts and prayers.....

It was wonderful to finally meet the infamous Larry....After I have been following your build through the years......Had a wonderful time chatting with you at the show....

The thing I enjoy about the things you do....are the ways you go about accomplishing things in an easier manner.....Those tips that your provide are an asset my friend!

Justin

Larry

I hope you guys are high and dry and safe in your neck of the woods....You and your family were in our thoughts and prayers.....
It was wonderful to finally meet the infamous Larry....After I have been following your build through the years......Had a wonderful time chatting with you at the show....
The thing I enjoy about the things you do....are the ways you go about accomplishing things in an easier manner.....Those tips that your provide are an asset my friend!
Justin

And here I thought I was the "master" of creating MORE work when I work on this stuff . . . at least it feels like that at times . . . Me and my "Mad Scientist" philosophy of building stuff ! ! !

As of now, doing very well down here - got some light rain falling, but I think it'll be around for the next 2-3 days . . . the poor souls on the coast are getting hammered as the storm seems to have stalled over them and it just continues to DUMP more rain on them . . .

Thanks for the kinds thoughts and prayer - will take ALL we can get down here with this storm . . .

I'm fairly new here but I will say that You Sir, are a fine upstanding man in this community in my opinion. I went through every page of your build thread and Just wow! Serious knowledge and skills my friend. :thankyou: -Tom

I'm fairly new here but I will say that You Sir, are a fine upstanding man in this community in my opinion. I went through every page of your build thread and Just wow! Serious knowledge and skills my friend. :thankyou: -Tom
Tom

Welcome to the forum, if I already didn't acknowledge such! Thank you for the compliments and also taking the time to go through my build thread...My knowledge and skill came from many many many resources, experiences, experts in the field, mistakes ect....The main resource and what allowed me to be here today was my Pops! In birth we don't have a choice but man I won the lottery on that one! Overall, it is a collage that I pulled from to be able to help you and others when I can.....

Justin

Only shipped parts internationally one time and it wasn't too bad. Just paperwork and making sure the packages will make it that far. UPS wanted way too much so the post office was used.....and can see that it might be gooberment regs but don't know why it might be regs against that. Regs in NZ maybe?

Auto Transport Service
Back