• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shout out to @Richard Cranium

John Holmes once called Mark to ask advice about chicks.

This seems to be turning into a roast. :D Anyway, I met RC at MCACN the year he helped unveil Justin's GTX. We had a nice little chat and I found him to be very friendly and laid back. I also met the Meat Man that day - another good FBBO egg. @MarPar I always enjoy these jokers' sense of humor here.
:thumbsup:

Mark ordered a Big Mac at Burger King.....and got one.

This seems to be turning into a roast. :D Anyway, I met RC at MCACN the year he helped unveil Justin's GTX. We had a nice little chat and I found him to be very friendly and laid back. I also met the Meat Man that day - another good FBBO egg. @MarPar I always enjoy these jokers' sense of humor here.
:thumbsup:
There was a great bunch of members there for a photo op. :thumbsup:

I have spoken with each one of them :D

Shout out to @Richard Cranium. Very nice to do business with. Very smooth transaction and great quality parts. Thanks Mark.
Wait. You mean Richard isn't his real first name?
R.jpg

Ill just leave this here...sorry Dickie, you were probably off pullin yer pud by a Charger. :poke:

DSC03067.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back