• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your gauges 68-69 Roadrunner/Satellite

70chall440

Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
I am working on a 69 ply wagon that has a 440 6 pack and 4 speed (not factory). I am going to be installing a new wiring harness and want to put gauges into this car, I have an idea but would like to see what others have done. So, if you have some aftermarket gauges in your 68-69 B body (other than Charger), I'd like to see what you have.

Road Runner 2 Interior 1.png

I don't have a pic, but I have a mini-console of 1 1/2" autogage from autometer. Attached with two side tape to under side of dash pad, over the dash clock blank. Good access visually to both the gas gauge and radio. I didn't want to drill any holes or do anything difficult to reverse. (Big gauges in the race car, little ones work fine in this application .)
Forgot to mention, 69 runner.

I built a custom set up with a new Ron Francis harness and Speed hut digitals all the way. I fabricated the dash from sheet metal and covered it with a carbon fiber weave. Eventually I will have a waterfall console with more switches and radio/ stereo mounted in it. Mocajava
IMG_0426.JPG

I appreciate everyone taking time to post pictures so far, some nice set ups.

Personally I like the stock gauges despite the car itself being highly "unoriginal"

Not a RR or Satty, but my gauge setup...

GTX Interior (65).jpg

Stupid giant tach installed by PO on the column. Didnt like it there, so I moved it down. I eventually I just tucked it up under the dash.

3 pod Autometer full sweep. Oil pressure, volt, water temp. Angled just a hair towards the driver.

Stupid giant tach installed by PO on the column. Didnt like it there, so I moved it down. I eventually I just tucked it up under the dash.
Your car is so scary fast you hide under the dash at WOT?
:eek: :poke: :D

Screenshot_20201009-215744.png
IMG_20201118_223947081.jpg
I cant decide whether to use aluminum plating or to cover with an overlay of some type like wood grain on my dash panels.

Auto Transport Service
Back