• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your gauges 68-69 Roadrunner/Satellite

70chall440

Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
I am working on a 69 ply wagon that has a 440 6 pack and 4 speed (not factory). I am going to be installing a new wiring harness and want to put gauges into this car, I have an idea but would like to see what others have done. So, if you have some aftermarket gauges in your 68-69 B body (other than Charger), I'd like to see what you have.

Road Runner 2 Interior 1.png

I don't have a pic, but I have a mini-console of 1 1/2" autogage from autometer. Attached with two side tape to under side of dash pad, over the dash clock blank. Good access visually to both the gas gauge and radio. I didn't want to drill any holes or do anything difficult to reverse. (Big gauges in the race car, little ones work fine in this application .)
Forgot to mention, 69 runner.

I built a custom set up with a new Ron Francis harness and Speed hut digitals all the way. I fabricated the dash from sheet metal and covered it with a carbon fiber weave. Eventually I will have a waterfall console with more switches and radio/ stereo mounted in it. Mocajava
IMG_0426.JPG

I appreciate everyone taking time to post pictures so far, some nice set ups.

Personally I like the stock gauges despite the car itself being highly "unoriginal"

Not a RR or Satty, but my gauge setup...

GTX Interior (65).jpg

Stupid giant tach installed by PO on the column. Didnt like it there, so I moved it down. I eventually I just tucked it up under the dash.

3 pod Autometer full sweep. Oil pressure, volt, water temp. Angled just a hair towards the driver.

Dont mean to hijack, but..... all those gauges and switches in that corvette, and he cant hide the stereo wires?!?

Stupid giant tach installed by PO on the column. Didnt like it there, so I moved it down. I eventually I just tucked it up under the dash.
Your car is so scary fast you hide under the dash at WOT?
:eek: :poke: :D

Screenshot_20201009-215744.png
IMG_20201118_223947081.jpg
I cant decide whether to use aluminum plating or to cover with an overlay of some type like wood grain on my dash panels.

Auto Transport Service
Back