• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Side exterior mirror templet

Status
Not open for further replies.

64Bob

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Need a templet, pictures or something for mounding mirrors on a 1964 Fury. Car doesn't have any mirrors on it and I bought new mirrors but not sure where they should be installed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Need a templet, pictures or something for mounding mirrors on a 1964 Fury. Car doesn't have any mirrors on it and I bought new mirrors but not sure where they should be installed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
This is my all original 64. It has the driver side mirror, but not one on the passenger side. The pic can give you an idea of location. I can get measurements later if you need them. Note, I have a friend that put a passenger side mirror on his 63 in the same location. I think he said the window frame interferes with the line of sight. So be careful if you are putting one on the passenger door. May need to shift the location some..
DSC00869.JPG

This is my all original 64. It has the driver side mirror, but not one on the passenger side. The pic can give you an idea of location. I can get measurements later if you need them. Note, I have a friend that put a passenger side mirror on his 63 in the same location. I think he said the window frame interferes with the line of sight. So be careful if you are putting one on the passenger door. May need to shift the location some..
View attachment 1197250
That's a beautiful car.

FYI. My 69 RR from the factory has a plastic wedge under the right mirror to allow it to clear the vent window. The aftermarket mirrors only come with a rubber seal.

64 fury wagon original style mirror. Front screw was from a large aftermarket mirror. The original mirror is using the original screw holes.

20211122_104745.jpg 20211122_104722.jpg 20211122_104623.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back