• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Side view mirror loose

Coronet67guy

Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys. Anyone know hot to tighten one of these up? Remote racing mirror. Drivers side, 74 Charger. Part 3695513, Wobbles all over the place going down the road. Thanks!

If just the mirror glass it’s held in place by the cables in the remote adjustment cable assembly. there may be a way to remove the slack from them but I never tried it.

mines does the same, it is manual adjust, thinking squirt some epoxy in it and hold where i want it till it dries

If just the mirror glass it’s held in place by the cables in the remote adjustment cable assembly. there may be a way to remove the slack from them but I never tried it.

Yes it's just the mirror part that wobbles, not the base. I was hoping there was an easier way than taking off the door panels and doing all that. I guess not!

Auto Transport Service
Back