• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver 1st gen. Charger

beanhead

Straining The Limits Of Machine And Man
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Anyone on here own one, near Clovis/Fresno CA? Not sure if '66 or '67. Saw one today and it looked real nice! As you may have guessed we don't see many Mopars around here...especially the first Charger bodies.

Well, I have a silver 67 but mine stays in VA. Keep them eyes open wide, they do show up on rare occasions.
DSC05606.jpg

I have 3 66 in Ohio the 66 has center counsol goes from dash between all 4 seats also usually no turn signals on front fender quick id

I restored one for my wife, 383 4BBl with factory AC. Sold it when we moved to Texas back in 17...
Our 66 Charger Sherman.jpg

I restored one for my wife, 383 4BBl with factory AC. Sold it when we moved to Texas back in 17...View attachment 861283

That is what my stepdads Charger will someday look like, silver with red interior. His is also a 383 4bbl with factory A/C. But also has power windows. It was originally sold in CA. I see you have bumpers without the guards, may I ask where you got them?

My Dad had a silver 66 with maroon interior. Man, I miss that car.

My friend has a 67 383 Charger in silver with the red interior, it is a stunning combination!

Auto Transport Service
Back