• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sitting in ICU with my brother.

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
Looks like he is going to be ok. My little brother only 56 woke his girl friend up about 4 am said he felt bad,
Chest and left arm pain plus sweating.
He called 911 , 35 min. Ride to Des Moines , 1 Stent and 1 heart attack later seems he will be ok.
Scary ****. He was/ is in good shape , works hard , non smoker. I got here about 6am talked to drs. He has a couple more arteries that have some blockage but not enough to Stent. The one that caused the attack was 90.
They will keep him till Tuesday then couple weeks off work.
Thank the good lord he is ok.

Thanks guys I will for sure pass the well wishes on to him. He is a good guy.
Although through my teen years he was like a lead weight , had to take him everyplace. Ha ha, he learned way to much at a young age. :lol:

Sounds like he'll be fine. He's lucky he didn't have to go through open heart surgery, ask me how I know

Looks like he is going to be ok. My little brother only 56 woke his girl friend up about 4 am said he felt bad,
Chest and left arm pain plus sweating.
He called 911 , 35 min. Ride to Des Moines , 1 Stent and 1 heart attack later seems he will be ok.
Scary ****. He was/ is in good shape , works hard , non smoker. I got here about 6am talked to drs. He has a couple more arteries that have some blockage but not enough to Stent. The one that caused the attack was 90.
They will keep him till Tuesday then couple weeks off work.
Thank the good lord he is ok.
Prayers. Hope all is well. Diet and sodium can cause blockage. I had a Mitral valve repair and a bypass a couple years ago and I have a couple partials not bad enough for a stent or bypass. Cholesterol and sodium are the major causes from what I was told at Mayo.

Looks like he is going to be ok.
Good for him! Wish ya'll the best and full recovery for him!
I just had a 2nd preemptive O.H. two months ago today as a Tavr op was not feasible. It was a long day on the table per the Doc.

Good for him! Wish ya'll the best and full recovery for him!
I just had a 2nd preemptive O.H. two months ago today as a Tavr op was not feasible. It was a long day on the table per the Doc.
Hope all is good sir, take care!

Thoughts and prayers to your brother and you and family! Thankfully with todays medical capabilities, all will be great! Take care!

Boy, thank the good Lord is right! How many of us know how this could have turned out completely different and far less desirable? Your brother and your family are blessed and fortunate indeed here! Best wishes and God bless you and your family! Prayers for a speedy and healthy recovery!

Thank you God!:praying:
Prayers for you and yours, my friend. You're a good brother! :thumbsup:

Thank you all once again. I had to leave at 7 per the rules.
He is still doing well this eve.

Glad he woke up & his GF got him the care he needed.... Hopefully he has a full recovery... You might want to see about having a stress test yourself, just as a precaution...

Auto Transport Service
Back