• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sitting on a park bench

Drying in the cold sun......

3f5f18820ffa236fda363566a2cc38c4--jethro-tull-rockstars-2969262750.jpg

English guys are weird. They love that "pixies in the forest' mythology stuff.

That's what happens when you retire,too much time on your hands!
I got my fill of 'young' girls when I was in my 20's!! I'm sure they are probably acting older now a days but don't care to find out at this point in my life. If they aren't somewhat close to my age now.......don't need em.

As soon as I scrolled by the subject topic in recents and read it, in my mind the guitar riff accompanied it...

Now that's funny right there! Lol it won't be long before he will have snots running down his nose, and his greasy fingers will be smearing his shabby *** clothes!

Last edited:
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get............unless you have one of those chocolate maps on the inside of the box top...........then you do know what your gonna get,and not to eat the liquish ones!

Do you still remember
December's foggy freeze
When the ice that clings on to your beard
It was screaming agony......

Now that was a trip back, well done Mark!!! ................ More stories of a time when nothing seemed to matter, just that moment.

RC only started this thread because he's........feeling alone, the army's at the road.....salvation alamode and [he wants] a cup of tea!

Auto Transport Service
Back