• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six Pack air cleaner and tray gasket

bigmanjbmopar

Newb with a view
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can buy the gasket around the air cleaner? Also the base for it as well. Thanks,

Large13152006-5-2117H0M22S_zps79fac415.gif

Thanks, I see the seal, but is the base a standard 3 carb base?

Reproduction Fiberglass A12 style base & seal

Is there anywhere I can buy the gasket around the air cleaner? Also the base for it as well. Thanks,

one like in that photo you have above... There is a fiberglass reproduction 1969-1/2 A12 RR & Super Bee, style flat style 6BBL base #GC211 $129.99 & hood to base seal #A0203 $59.99 from Year One in their air cleaners, under lift off hoods, in the 66-74 B-Body catalog, I believe.... look below the 1st one is for a lift off type hood #GC211, the other is for a 70 Shaker type hood drop base type #GC105 $107.99, but has a drop base, with studs arround the base perimeter, so you could attach your own style custom fitted, aluminum, plastic, fiberglass, steel, etc. plenum to seal off the 6bbl hood, there are others, that are 2x4bbl & 1x4bbl also for fresh air Ramcharger or Airgrabber fresh air or non-fresh air style air-cleaners &/or hoods, you could possibly modify to work with some ingenuity & some minor fab skills.... they are cheap in comparison to those way overpriced $1500 units...

Attachments

• Year One 69.5 A12 6bbl lift off hood & $129.99 fiberglass reproduction air cleaner base GC211 us.PNG
    Year One 69.5 A12 6bbl lift off hood & $129.99 fiberglass reproduction air cleaner base GC211 us.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 937
  • Year One Shaker 6BBL $107.99 Fiberglass Air Cleaner base gc105.jpg
    Year One Shaker 6BBL $107.99 Fiberglass Air Cleaner base gc105.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,070
I take it there never was a square base plate for a single 4 bbl? or no ones makes one. which would be cool. $129.00 + tax + shipping to cut it up and blank off the other holes hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

yep, no 4bbl for that type A12 w/lift off hood, they were, only the 1969-1/2 RR & Super Bee 6bbl/Six Pack anyway... did you check out the section, that has all the reproduction air-cleaner bases ??, one of the other bases for a cold air or non-cold air even single 4bbl bases may work, with some minor mods... like you said you could always cut ot the base & make a aluminum plate to fit your 4bbl combo... The new website for Year One sucks, take too long to find anything, as much as I hate to by from them anymore, expensive at times & way too many backorders & high shipping costs, etc., but sometimes they have stuff no-one else will... Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

everything I always need, is discount exempt too...

I take it there never was a square base plate for a single 4 bbl? or no ones makes one. which would be cool. $129.00 + tax + shipping to cut it up and blank off the other holes hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

can be done, repo i have has been modified to work by changing the center out for a four barrel or six pack. could take pics if someone wants them. the repop doesn't look nearly as cool though as the original. IMO

Yeah pics would be great, I wouldn't feel bad hacking up a repop fiberglass one and certainly would not chop a real one. Just want the cleaner without the six pack. Yeah I'm weird like that and of course what I want has never existed lol

Yeah pics would be great, I wouldn't feel bad hacking up a repop fiberglass one and certainly would not chop a real one. Just want the cleaner without the six pack. Yeah I'm weird like that and of course what I want has never existed lol

roadrunnerwinter2012007.jpg

roadrunnerwinter2012006.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back