• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE six pack air cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick68b5

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
its a reproduction 440 six pack air cleaner in new condition never used 425 shipped

20190716_134237.jpg 20190716_134241.jpg

Aloha, Paid in full !
Waiting for tracking info ?
Mahalo , C

hasn't shipped yet been super busy with work if u want your money back that is no problem lmk

ok lets update this post so i got super busy with work the last 2 weeks so it's been 10 days i didn't get to ship it because i was working real long days so on the 10th day i told him hey I'm going to refund u the money because there was no light on 7 days a week and 16 hr days ending and there still going on so i refunded him the money because I felt it was the right thing to do and i didn't know when i would get it out. so he sends me a nasty gram saying how this wasn't cool.... so he says hey i would still like to buy it so i am off Tomorrow witch is Tuesday witch i found out sunday so i messaged him Sunday telling him hey if u still want it pay me on PayPal and Tuesday it will go since I'm off so then he came back with hey send me the air cleaner then ill pay u... nobody in there right mind would send anything without being paid so I'm not he's mad I'm not sending anything not paid and this is where he's going to keep posting on the post trying to cause trouble.

Not totally true , i said i would pay just as soon as i seen a tracking number. I am a man of my word
Sorry u dont feel same way. No trouble ! C

This thread is closed to comments. You guys work it out through personal messages. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back