• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six pack guru's!!

BadBee

Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
To all of you guys out there and you to LEW! A ? I can pick up an original 340 six pack at a VERY REASONABLE PRICE, what has to be done to it to bring it up to 440 standards?
Metering blocks,jets.?? A thank you in advance Men!!

i don't think much would be needed. get the proper metering plates for the end carbs (or re-work what you have), put some 64 or 65 jets in the center carb. they came with yellow springs in the diaphragms and that's good. the boosters on the end carbs have some snivies but they can be removed. go for it.

LEW you ARE THE "MAN"!!!! Thank you!!

To all of you guys out there and you to LEW! A ? I can pick up an original 340 six pack at a VERY REASONABLE PRICE, what has to be done to it to bring it up to 440 standards?
Metering blocks,jets.?? A thank you in advance Men!!
Lol, Ya' just might need an intake that fits! (just kiddin')
If I may ask how "VERY REASONABLE" is it?

Sorry Dave for the LATE reply, my health been shitty I'm heading in for a full hip replacement but carbs were $500.00. Not a bad deal.
Thanks for the input!! And YOU TOO LEW!!!
With great respect,
Mitch

Auto Transport Service
Back