• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Six Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

randys4406

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a few sets of 69-1/2 and 70 440 Six Pack Carbs and intake manifolds. Wanting to see if there was any interest to bring to the Mopar Nationals. Center carbs are automatic for the 69-1/2, and manual for the 70. One aluminum and one cast iron intake each. Prices vary from $1,300.00 to $1,800.00 a set for the carbs and $650.00 each for the manifolds. PM with questions and more info. Include your email address for more pictures. Also have a single 4392 center carb and a 340-4791 carb

100_6736.JPG 100_6719.JPG 100_8183.JPG 100_6706.JPG 100_8424.JPG 100_7534.JPG

If your inbox is full, you can neither send, NOR receive any messages. You probably need to delete a few....?

Thanks
Mark

Are you clicking the "Inbox" button on the top-right of the web page, or are you getting an error when you try to click "Contact (whatever)" within a post? randys4406 indicates he's getting a "full" notice when he tries to send to you. If the "Inbox" button doesn't get you somewhere, then I got nuthin' else, and you'll have to hang for a Mod to get to you. Sorry.

Thanks
Mark

Are you clicking the "Inbox" button on the top-right of the web page, or are you getting an error when you try to click "Contact (whatever)" within a post? randys4406 indicates he's getting a "full" notice when he tries to send to you. If the "Inbox" button doesn't get you somewhere, then I got nuthin' else, and you'll have to hang for a Mod to get to you. Sorry.

Thanks
Mark

I've been deleting conversations - guess there were quite a few. Will try again momentarily. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back