• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skunk Came Over Just to Hang Out

Over 40 years ago us "Farm" kids would walk up behind a Skunk and pick em up by their tail. IF a BIG IF, if the Skunk stopped and looked back at you...RUN! I lost that nerve many years ago.

Fond memories of youth that you will never live to "re-live"! I have many of my own.

many years ago, my cousin and I used to hunt snakes and other reptiles when we were kids in the wilds of the south Florida area. Many snakes were found under objects like large pieces of cardboard (we sometimes looked on some junky property). We lifted a piece of cardboard and there sits a spotted skunk. Before I knew it, my cousin, named Dennis (the menace) had put a sack over it and stuffed it in a bag. Cute little guy that we took home and put in a cage. Look out when he did a handstand and pointed his tail at you. A few days later, we were both in church, but sitting a row or two away and I could smell skunk. It turn out that my cousin was wearing the same belt he had on when he got the skunk.

Auto Transport Service
Back