• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Slant-6 Super Six (2bbl) Goodies FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slantsixdan

Local time
9:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here's a real nice, complete factory Super Six kickdown linkage assembly. $100

Super_6_Kickdown_Linkage.jpg

Here is a very hard-to-find air cleaner base. It fits a 2bbl carb and accept the lid from an ordinary '61-'69 225 air cleaner (the ø11-inch large-flat type, not the ø9-inch small-tall). I chased these dudes for many, many years—they were used only on the 273-2bbl engine, only in the Barracuda, only for a short production window. Here is the one I was ever able to get hold of. If you are putting together a 2bbl conversion on a pre-'70 car, this is the piece that lets you keep things looking stock up top. Unlike the 1bbl base which has a large (+1") rim extending upward from the circumference, these 2bbl bases have a small rim extending downward from the circumference, making them unsilenced. If you like listening to Slant-6 engines, the intake roar when you stomp the gas will put a big smile on your face.

It's in perfect condition. $66:

Scarce_2bbl_Air_Cleaner_Base_1.jpg

Scarce_2bbl_Air_Cleaner_Base_1V.jpg

Postage from Northern Michigan. Send me a PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back