• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slider Buttons for Heater AC Control - 69 Bee

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
I have the "stickers" that go on these but honestly they look a bit cheap. I do recall seeing new replacement buttons/sliders some months back but for the life of me cannot find them now. Anyone run across these?

Photo Aug 21, 5 08 24 PM.jpg

I didn't know anyone was re-popping those? I'd say keep your eyes on the for sale threads. Decent ones come up from time to time.

I didn't know anyone was re-popping those? I'd say keep your eyes on the for sale threads. Decent ones come up from time to time.
I could swear I saw some but beginning to conclude I did not, have searched every site that I buy and or research from. I have bought some materials per ChargerST's link above to try to restore mine.

I could swear I saw some but beginning to conclude I did not, have searched every site that I buy and or research from. I have bought some materials per ChargerST's link above to try to restore mine.
Good luck let us know how they turn out!

Instrument Specialties will restore the buttons. I have had them do several sets.
Thanks. Did not know that. Just had all my gauges restored by Auto Instruments, and I understand Instrument Specialties are great also.

Auto Transport Service
Back