• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

?? slpash shields??

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
Does anybody recognize these splash shields or if they are even from a Mopar? They came with a bunch of things I bought for a Charger, but I am pretty certain I haven't seen them on my Chargers or Road Runners.

Attachments

• P9080260.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 269
There are for the bottom of the front fender to the back of the front lower valance for 1970 chargers only.

Who'd a thought these hunks of tin would be identified in half an hour! I love this site!

Well that makes sense as all my cars are 1969's. Thanks for solving the mystery.

There are for the bottom of the front fender to the back of the front lower valance for 1970 chargers only.

I have something similar on my 74 Charger... one side and am attempting to reproduce (by hand) one for the other side. Will post pix of my original as well as the opposite one I'm trying to re create, yet unfinished lol

Auto Transport Service
Back