• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Small Block “MOPAR” valve covers - nice good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearljam724

Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Fits all small blocks 318-340-360 in very good condition. Could use cleaned up a tad, but very nice as is. Nothing broke, cracked, etc, Absolutely nothing wrong with them. Price is $80 that includes thick rubber gaskets and free shipping to continental U.S only. These are regularly $150 - $200. First person that says they want them and I receive PayPal payment, they’re yours. Im a reputable seller on here. On here daily. I check in every couple of hours when I have something listed for sale. First come first serve.

FA8FC18D-950F-4AE2-BA5B-070CA71FF075.jpeg

Last edited:
Fits all small blocks 318-340-360 in very good condition. Could use cleaned up a tad, but very nice as is. Nothing broke, cracked, etc, Absolutely nothing wrong with them. Price is $80 that includes thick rubber gaskets and free shipping to continental U.S only. These are regularly $150 - $200. First person that says they want them and I receive PayPal payment, they’re yours. Im a reputable seller on here. On here daily. I check in every couple of hours when I have something listed for sale. First come first serve.

View attachment 828276
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back