• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND small block b body eng mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbkt65

Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
looking for a pair of small block engine mounts. trying to help neighbors 15 year old son put a 5.9 magnum in a 67 coronet. i gave him an extra 5.9 that i had. his dad left him and his mon about 7 years ago. i am trying to keep him on the right path. need the ones that bolt to the block. i know we will have to add a spacer to drivers side but that is ok. i have pp and need these to be as cheap as possible please. i know he/i will appreciate any help fellow moparites can give us. thanks rick w. i will be selling some of my other stuff soon to help with his project so keep an eye out. thanks again in advance.

looking for a pair of small block engine mounts. trying to help neighbors 15 year old son put a 5.9 magnum in a 67 coronet. i gave him an extra 5.9 that i had. his dad left him and his mon about 7 years ago. i am trying to keep him on the right path. need the ones that bolt to the block. i know we will have to add a spacer to drivers side but that is ok. i have pp and need these to be as cheap as possible please. i know he/i will appreciate any help fellow moparites can give us. thanks rick w. i will be selling some of my other stuff soon to help with his project so keep an eye out. thanks again in advance.

Rick, we have a complete pair removed from a 67 Coronet 318 LA motor. Factory bolts included. 45.00 shipped. That is very good on you.. for taking a young boy under your wings!
Dodge33

If you don't find any, I may have some. Not exactly what they look like. I have a box of extra mounts.

I have a set that are on a 318 that came out of my 69 charger. if they are what you need you can have them for free. I'm also in IL so shipping should be cheap. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back