• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Small Block water pump, Chrysler stamped in rebuidable condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

idrivemopar

Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a small block water pump that is rebuildable 2951571 I believe is the correct number for 73, primarily need one with good housing, so if you have a Chrysler stamped small block housing with minimal corrosion and want to sell for reasonable price let me know.

I have 2 reman pumps and I'll see what the #'s are

Looking for a small block water pump that is rebuildable 2951571 I believe is the correct number for 73, primarily need one with good housing, so if you have a Chrysler stamped small block housing with minimal corrosion and want to sell for reasonable price let me know.
If you are still needing one send me a PM.

They are. I will be down at my storage in a few days.

They are. I will be down at my storage in a few days.
hi ihave this one,$20. plus shipping

P1040767.JPG P1040768.JPG P1040769.JPG

Thanks for the post, that is a newer revision and only has the single support between the bolt holes, and I have one of those. Guess I should have clarified in original post, but looking for one that is earlier version with the double supports as shown in this picture one is original Chrysler, the other is after market.
DSC04755.JPG

I have 2 used correct 73 dated ones available with the double supports and with 8 blades. Message me if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back