• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smith Bros Pushrod Shipping

Mike67

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Trying to find some info on how long it takes them to ship, can't find anything on their site.
I'm looking for 3/8x 9.200, dont want to spend $2-300 on a set and found Smith Bros & Trend are the most reasonable but Trend won't ship until the 27th. Hoping to get them before next weekend so I can button up my motor and at least get it back on the k-member dolly.
Thanks

Trying to find some info on how long it takes them to ship, can't find anything on their site.
I'm looking for 3/8x 9.200, dont want to spend $2-300 on a set and found Smith Bros & Trend are the most reasonable but Trend won't ship until the 27th. Hoping to get them before next weekend so I can button up my motor and at least get it back on the k-member dolly.
Thanks
I'm closer to them (central CA) than you are but they've always taken 2-3 days to get them to me....including a set I bought back in May of this year. A set of 3/8", heat-treated, .083" wall, cup/ball rods ran me right around $225 with shipping.

They are pretty fast. Ordered some for my dads 505, had them by the weekend, again in Central Commiefornia.

Auto Transport Service
Back