• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So Cal

american made

Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
I have been lurking here for quite a while and I have found a LOT of info here ( a very smart crowd).. something about me,,,,I have a 69 RR that I bought in 1973 for $900...yes, you read that right..I am the 2nd owner.. I am going to upload a pic,,,,let's see how this goes
thumbnail.jpg

NICE.. my old man charged me $3800 @10% over 3 years for my Bee in '79, so you got a nice bargain! LOL

Last edited:
I have been lurking here for quite a while and I have found a LOT of info here ( a very smart crowd).. something about me,,,,I have a 69 RR that I bought in 1973 for $900...yes, you read that right..I am the 2nd owner.. I am going to upload a pic,,,,let's see how this goesView attachment 983596
Beautiful Car
Welcome from Alabama

SWEET and hello from s carolina

Welcome from Missouri!! Looks great!!

Sweet ride for sure! I bought my first car in 1973 too, for $200. A high mileage 1969 Plymouth Belvedere taxicab. You got the much better deal!!!

Nice 69 RR, wow owned since 1973
I like the day 2 style ...

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - What part of SoCal are you from? That’s a sweet bird.

Welcome to the forum from AZ.

Auto Transport Service
Back