• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So check it out!

69a100

Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
Where does our time go
Check it out
Got a new house in escrow
So check it out
This is what we've learned about happiness -- John Mellencamp

It kinda brings a tear to my eyes, if only the F-ing incompetent lender would get his **** straight and do their job so I can close. I've dreamt, worked, suffered & struggled [a major understatement], sweated, and saved for this day, only to Spend my $$ on a Hotel room when I could be putting it into a new homestead would be a Devine thing!!!
My fuel bill to get here was about doubled what I had planned and calculated, of course getting 6 vs. 10 MPG changes things also! I should've planned on that too!!!

Where does our time go
Check it out
Got a new house in escrow
So check it out
This is what we've learned about happiness -- John Mellencamp

It kinda brings a tear to my eyes, if only the F-ing incompetent lender would get his **** straight and do their job so I can close. I've dreamt, worked, suffered & struggled [a major understatement], sweated, and saved for this day, only to Spend my $$ on a Hotel room when I could be putting it into a new homestead would be a Devine thing!!!
My fuel bill to get here was about doubled what I had planned and calculated, of course getting 6 vs. 10 MPG changes things also! I should've planned on that too!!!
Nice to see you are back up in the virtual web Bro. It will come to fruition for you and then on with those plans we have talked about. Again you need anything, you let me know...Bro Rugg...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Wait... its not a little PINK house, is it??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW_DUqcq9WtvJjfIaMuCQIP36xiqO-NJKCJw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Glad you back,were have you been hiding? Hope all is well with you :thumbsup:

Wait... its not a little PINK house, is it??

View attachment 1191856

Nice! Nope, just a yellow/flesh tone type house. Is flesh-tone a racist term? **** those offended by that comment!!!

Glad you back, were have you been hiding? Hope all is well with you :thumbsup:

I'm been fed up with tons of social media for quite awhile, and have been taking a sabbatical from a lot of forums. Moving has helped keeping me away, my BP has been liking it too!!! I may be a A-hole as well as others here, but I have to take a stand against those that are schumks against me and any opinions about anything & everything I say or have a opinion about!!!!! All the more reason I say F the Political section, it's the worst there!!!! I know there are others that have the same feelings about those that are Narcissistic about that crap to others here. Where do they get off on that ****???? It is what it is!!!! They don't respect anything about anybody but themselves, and demand that you reply to them. Who the F do they think they are? And the henchmen that allow it to happen, WHY?????
I'm sure some Dickfore's here will have something negative to say about that, and try to give me **** about it!!!!! I say **** them, I'm entitled to my opinion without **** from anybody!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it!!!! I'll poke my head and reply when & where I feel like.
I should've made my screen-name "Mr. Ed" as I only speak now when I have something to say!!!!!! And even then I have to take **** from others about my opinion!!!!!!
Have a happy Veterans day, I'll do the same as it's closing day for me! Happy Vet's day to all other Vet's here!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! It's about fuckin time I had something go my way for a change!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice! Nope, just a yellow/flesh tone type house. Is flesh-tone a racist term? **** those offended by that comment!!!

I'm been fed up with tons of social media for quite awhile, and have been taking a sabbatical from a lot of forums. Moving has helped keeping me away, my BP has been liking it too!!! I may be a A-hole as well as others here, but I have to take a stand against those that are schumks against me and any opinions about anything & everything I say or have a opinion about!!!!! All the more reason I say F the Political section, it's the worst there!!!! I know there are others that have the same feelings about those that are Narcissistic about that crap to others here. Where do they get off on that ****???? It is what it is!!!! They don't respect anything about anybody but themselves, and demand that you reply to them. Who the F do they think they are? And the henchmen that allow it to happen, WHY?????
I'm sure some Dickfore's here will have something negative to say about that, and try to give me **** about it!!!!! I say **** them, I'm entitled to my opinion without **** from anybody!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it!!!! I'll poke my head and reply when & where I feel like.
I should've made my screen-name "Mr. Ed" as I only speak now when I have something to say!!!!!! And even then I have to take **** from others about my opinion!!!!!!
Have a happy Veterans day, I'll do the same as it's closing day for me! Happy Vet's day to all other Vet's here!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! It's about fuckin time I had something go my way for a change!!!!!!!!!

And how well I know Brother Jon...Bro Rugg...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Isn’t John Mellencamp one of “them”?

I miss John Cougar.:D

Hope things go well for you with the house. As far as political things go I don’t really look at them, and my blood pressure is lower. Had a very good friend, that I met in my 20`s. He and and I were so far apart on our political views that we NEVER talked about the government unless we were close to thinking the same. His wife had the same viewpoint as he did. We had great times with them. His wife moved away, but still comes back once a year to visit us and others. XX to politics when she arrives.

Yep some people take it personal when you have an opinion I call it being real. Take care of yourself and Happy Vet day to you too.

Yep some people take it personal when you have an opinion I call it being real. Take care of yourself and Happy Vet day to you too.

At least someone on this board get's it!!! Other's are to pussified to understand something so simple as a honest opinion without taking offence to the honest truth! Thanx

Yep, going to close later this morning, then the real fun begins. Spending money and a major house blitzing.
Hey cr8, I got a Shark, and it really sucks!!!! LOL

At least someone on this board get's it!!! Other's are to pussified to understand something so simple as a honest opinion without taking offence to the honest truth! Thanx

Yep, going to close later this morning, then the real fun begins. Spending money and a major house blitzing.
Great!!! TTY on Sat...Bro Rugg...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Bought two houses in my life with the 1st being smooth but the 2nd one was a pita because the owner didn't want to deal with a realtor. I was fine with that but he was wanting me to pay ALL the fees. Back then, he was responsible for 'his' fees and not mine and likewise. Wife #1 wanted to walk away because it was a pita but it's hard to find what I have here and it's location was also key so I was swimming upstream. Finally got a realtor friend of mine and the seller to sit down and she was able to set him straight on a lot of issues and even though I paid a bit too much, the price wasn't bad enough to walk away on it. Been here 37 years now and congrats on the new place!

Also, on your first comment, yep, a lot of us get it but several don't and some just don't really care for when you or anyone else is abrasive. Also some opinions are better left unsaid especially negative ones....for instance I can take criticizing but when the criticizing becomes berating, that's when I push back. One can criticize and actually be nice about it and things usually so much better. I think everyone has at some point has blurted out something that they wish they hadn't said but in typing something, it can be proof read before hitting the 'send' button. Hey, I've been guilty in not proof reading before too but try my best to make sure what I type isn't something that should be kept to myself before hitting the send button. Being real and being an ahole are two entirely different things. I typed this because of your reference to the 'henchmen'? Not sure what it is that we're allowing that you don't like? Would like to communicate with you more but you have to come into the conversation without the attitude that you generally bring....

Auto Transport Service
Back