• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

tumblr_po3xwlulvn1vpkche_640.jpg

Here comes the next blizzard, from Eastern Wyoming/Colorado to points east!

Fargin snow!!! April 29th and winter just will not let go. They forecasted snow for this evening and over night, but its already sticking early this afternoon! Poor trees in bloom and starting to leaf out, hope it doesn't get too heavy later!
20190429_132504.jpg

I stepped outside yesterday evening. It was a little too cold for shorts and a t-shirt. Warmed back up to 57 which is our normal PM temperature. I turn off the AC at night and just open windows.

We had frost just south of town Saturday, that’s a few weeks early, even for us. I actually turned the boiler on tonight, in the middle of freakin’ AUGUST!!! It should be too hot to sleep, not too cold.

It is funny how sometimes in the midst of one season, we look at the opposite season and wish we could have ONE day of it as relief.
Hot summer day at 104 and I think that a cool rainy day would be nice.
Cold and foggy Winter day and I think of a warm, sunny 85 degree day.

yeah 95*-100* from 4-5 pm pst
then 67*-71* at 2-3 am pst

for the past few days

hasn't been a really hot summer, until this week
we had one week were it was really warm, but
we've had a really mild spring & early summer
in the mid to high 80's* low - mid 90's* mostly

Thank goodness

x7tzcak2b5731.jpg

Fall is nearly upon us and winter is not far away. So, get out there and enjoy what is left of summer!

I think the geese know somethings coming. They have picked up speed with the whole flying South deal. We are hearing and seeing them all day and into the night now. LOTS of them.

Auto Transport Service
Back