• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So I read the new Batmobile is a '69 Charger?

SteveSS

Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
TWith its roof cut off? I haven't seen the movie, I'll wait for the $1.99 Redbox but if that's true that's pretty cool. The pictures I've seen don't show much. Has anyone seen it?

The article came from Hagerty and I guess in this Batman, Bruce Wayne doesn't have a zillion-dollar corporation yet. He built the Batmobile himself.

I saw the movie a few weeks ago with the family. I thought it was ok. As far as the new bat mobile, my understanding is that it was made from a few cars. There’s definitely some charger dna in it.

92B641C0-A945-4B7B-B028-ED07AA3DA18D.jpeg

TWith its roof cut off? I haven't seen the movie, I'll wait for the $1.99 Redbox but if that's true that's pretty cool. The pictures I've seen don't show much. Has anyone seen it?

The article came from Hagerty and I guess in this Batman, Bruce Wayne doesn't have a zillion-dollar corporation yet. He built the Batmobile himself.

Who the hell would cut the roof off a Charger?
8250453-DSC00666 (1).JPG

Was wondering if there might already be a thread about the new Batmobile.

Funny thing is that all of the movie shots are so dark, that you have to look up non-movie images to actually see what the car really looks like.

‘69 Charger cut up and Tesla powered. Although, in the movie he has some sort of blue pulsing, jet engine, looking rear motor.

Kind of has Mad Max vibes, but cool that they started out with a Charger base, and went from there.

I haven't seen the movie but did run across this video about it. They go into great detail about the car's design, etc. Pretty cool look into how these movie/hero cars are developed.

Auto Transport Service
Back