• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So I took the new Charger for a spin

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
Literally. :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Attachments

• C1.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 442
  • C2.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 464
  • C3.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 442
  • C4.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 457
That is mopar car **** to the fullest man!

Id get that sandblast cabinet as far away from those pretty paint jobs as you can. I know I did.....but I dont have a daytona and a hemi 68 charger......

My basement.....ugh..............

Attachments

• 2012_09100001.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 404
  • 2012_09100002.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 385
Sure looks different then the last time i seen it, the car.. Going right to town huh! Good deal, any news on the 69 yet ummm...?...? Not that im anxious or anything, just have the need to know, it home, done deal cool....? Didn't change your mind did ya?

Ya need a pool table, refridg, and a card table down there Mar, We bring the red heads, gold haired and long luscious brunettes ,,,,.....,,,,, and play cards! :eek:

Sure looks different then the last time i seen it, the car.. Going right to town huh! Good deal, any news on the 69 yet ummm...?...? Not that im anxious or anything, just have the need to know, it home, done deal cool....? Didn't change your mind did ya?

My angle of attack is going to be working on the underside (fuel/brake lines, gas tank, body plugs, undercoat wheelwells, etc), then work on installing the rar end & front suspension. I want to make it a rolling body ASAP. The whirlyjig takes up a lot of extra real estate in the rageage, front to rear. Anyone interested in buying the whirly jig after I'm done with it?

I've been laying low on the Road Runner, but it's still on my radar screen. I need to recoup from this purchase & if it's still available in the mid-late fall, I'll go for it.

My angle of attack is going to be working on the underside (fuel/brake lines, gas tank, body plugs, undercoat wheelwells, etc), then work on installing the rar end & front suspension. I want to make it a rolling body ASAP. The whirlyjig takes up a lot of extra real estate in the rageage, front to rear. Anyone interested in buying the whirly jig after I'm done with it?

I've been laying low on the Road Runner, but it's still on my radar screen. I need to recoup from this purchase & if it's still available in the mid-late fall, I'll go for it.

Those whirlyjigs come in handy when you need them but when you dont they are a pain in the anus.

Neat setup you have there and awesome cars.

Try to take pictures, love to watch progress on them and good luck to you.. Ill be watching, that RR is cool.. Hope it works out for you..

Hey Mark,nice score on the Hemi Charger. When your done with the whirlly jig let me know. I'm interested,and the shop is in Attleboro. Jack has my number,or you can PM me here or on Moparts. Pete

Auto Transport Service
Back