• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So! what about the 2019 Mopar calendar?????????????

haven't seen or heard anymore about it...

Last I heard was in December when @Joeychgo had emergency surgery and things were on a temporary hold. I assume they’re still going forward with it. Looking forward to seeing it as well - it’s January.......

Last I heard was in December when @Joeychgo had emergency surgery and things were on a temporary hold. I assume they’re still going forward with it. Looking forward to seeing it as well - it’s January.......
Wait, wait, wwwaaaiiittt........a minute
Joey was incapacitated?
Do we know who was in command when this happened?
Is he still in an undisclosed location?
If he had something removed/replaced, he's no longer #s matching!

All joking aside, I missed this bit of info.
Hope you're OK Joey!!

an inside scoop ?

an inside scoop ?
I believe it came up when I asked about a FBBO tee shirt or something. I recall reading someone mentioning it.
No further info that I've seen since.

an inside scoop ?
Not really - there was another thread about the calendar in December and Joey responded about the surgery and things were on a temporary hold. I believe they were also going thru the final selection process for the cars to be posted. @kiwigtx anything new regarding the subject?

I was sort of preoccupied with my dad's health issues
Nov. 13th had a heart attack (again) ER visit
shipped down to Modesto
Attempted stint (again) failed
clogged & collapsed arteries etc. etc. etc.
Nov. 16th open heart surgery,
a quadruple bypass & a hole & a valve repaired
rehab after that, for over a month & still today...

Finally home on Dec. 28th, thank goodness
in home care & rehab

I never even saw that Joey was ill or something happened

Strange, I'm usually pretty up on that type of stuff
or I was so preoccupied it passed right by me...

I hope all is well & Joey has a full & speedy recovery

shipped down to Modesto

in home care & rehab

Bud - That’s sounds like a really big deal with your Dad. Sorry to hear and hope he’s on the mend. That’s a lot to go thru. God bless him!

shipped down to Modesto

in home care & rehab

Sorry to hear Bud, glad to hear he's on the mend. Just went through the same thing at Thanksgiving with my dad getting a triple bypass, thank goodness he got checked out! Best wishes

Sorry to hear about your Dad, Budnicks.
Bud - That’s sounds like a really big deal with your Dad. Sorry to hear and hope he’s on the mend. That’s a lot to go thru. God bless him!
Sorry to hear Bud, glad to hear he's on the mend. Just went through the same thing at Thanksgiving with my dad getting a triple bypass, thank goodness he got checked out! Best wishes
Thanks guys
it's much appreciated too

-------------------------------------------------------

@747mopar I hope your dad is doing well too

--------------------------------------------------------

sorry to the OP @FU64RY

I didn't mean to hijack your calendar thread

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/2019-f_bo-calendar.163781/#post-911127154
Screenshot_20190103-181032.png

shipped down to Modesto

in home care & rehab

Wow ! My dad went through almost the exact procedure minus the stint attempt last february. Recover for such an operation was surprisingly quick considering the state he was in. Apparently he was having mini heart attacks for 5 months, he just chalked it up to getting older and kept doing whatever it was he was doing when the chest pains happened ! Doctors said he should've been dead. .. he's all better now, still suffers from shortness of breath but has much more energy. Hope your pops has a quiet recovery !

Many things happened -- I had a hard time getting good photos from people we wanted to be in the calendar, (I barely have enough) I had my Thanksgiving vacation, and then came back and had emergency surgery. Just getting back into the swing of things now.

Ideally, a calendar should be out in November. For a number of reasons, that didn't happen. The surgery was the final nail in the coffin. I'm not going to do a calendar this year. This was my first attempt at a calendar, so now I know the problems and bottlenecks and am confident I can do one for next year.
Sorry guys. Next year.

All that matters is that your in good shape:thumbsup:

Many things happened -- I had a hard time getting good photos from people we wanted to be in the calendar, (I barely have enough) I had my Thanksgiving vacation, and then came back and had emergency surgery. Just getting back into the swing of things now.

Ideally, a calendar should be out in November. For a number of reasons, that didn't happen. The surgery was the final nail in the coffin. I'm not going to do a calendar this year. This was my first attempt at a calendar, so now I know the problems and bottlenecks and am confident I can do one for next year.
Sorry guys. Next year.
there's always next year

hopefully

glad to have you here

Just work on staying above ground, Joey.
The rest is gravy from there.
We'll be fine. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back