• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SO what do you think?

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:46 AM
Reaction score
So I noticed a seller on here and he has marked his part sold and then relist it for a higher price. I pm him said I wanted to buy and next day he marked it sold and then relist for more money. WTF I think he should be locked off the site for a week. This is BS. Same part 3 times. I think he really is not all there. Just wanted to know your thoughts on this.

That ain't right if true

he's phishing it seems, throw it out there see what he can get

I hate people that do that ****
Phishers & FLIPPERS
buy **** for $0.10 cents on the dollar & resale it on the same site, especially
for 20+ times as much, fucken' piranhas

your old good or rusty/used parts aren't worth ****
but when you by 'mine, they are 'rusty gold', mentality

Three strikes. He's outta here (I hope).

Agree - Bullshit. Maybe suspend his access to the for sale aspect of the site for 6 months. Wonder how he'd like that?

So I noticed a seller on here and he has marked his part sold and then relist it for a higher price. I pm him said I wanted to buy and next day he marked it sold and then relist for more money. WTF I think he should be locked off the site for a week. This is BS. Same part 3 times. I think he really is not all there. Just wanted to know your thoughts on this.

Not hard to figure out who you're talking about. The seller only has one bad mark out of 19 ratings.

The one thing that I don't like is they are only on here to sell parts. Not one post in any other forum. I don't agree with this as does other sites. You must be a participant on other car sites in order to list items for sale. They need to be listed as a vendor or not at all.

@Joeychgo

Last edited:
Just wanted to know your thoughts on this.
My thoughts are, you need to tell us their name so we can avoid them. Mods may not act if there isn't a clear rule violation...so help us watch out for ourselves.
9k=(4).jpg

Tell me who and I'll sort him out....that's just absolute bullshit. :mob:

I was under the impression that only gold members could bump their for sale threads and non-gold members could only post again in the same thread to drop the price yet I've seen them straight up ignore another member asking about the part only to relist it for the same price. Figured I wouldn't mention anything to avoid any drama and maybe it'd be handled.

I was under the impression that only gold members could bump their for sale threads and non-gold members could only post again in the same thread to drop the price yet I've seen them straight up ignore another member asking about the part only to relist it for the same price. Figured I wouldn't mention anything to avoid any drama and maybe it'd be handled.
If you see something that looks wrong, please report it - you won't be ridiculed for reporting. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back