• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, what ever happened to HYRDGOON?

I disappeared prior to 2020a didn’t remember seeing him post much prior to that
for awhile. I think maybe I saw him one day while I was in witness protection - could have been a mixup and they put us in the same area…. No email address?

He has a lot going on, had a baby boy and started his own business but the Angry bird is still moving forward just little bits at a time. I believe the suspension is done along with the other chassis mods including tubbing it. Last I remember it was ready for rear quarters.

I believe his absence is his way of controlling his urge to splurge bahaha. Here's a few pics I have.

I'll let him know FBBO is asking about him.
IMG-20210807-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20210805-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20210928-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20210728-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
He's done A lot of splurging already!:thumbsup: Starting business, bet its work and little play.

Hey all,

Dev let me know about this post so figured I better drop in.

As Devin said life has just been busy but certainly haven't forgotten about this place (or all the splurging it drove me to! Lol)

AngryBird is still moving along and hoping this is the last big run of fab work. Recently had a custom rad and intercooler made to deal with space and ordered some new Forgeline wheels
I'll go visit the shop this week and try to update with some more pics but most of what Devin posted are the most recent.

Hope all of you have been well and I'll try and make an effort to drop in on some build threads and see what's up. Kiwi good to hear from you buddy!

Auto Transport Service
Back