• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, who has the Christmas tree up already?

fratzog lover

Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score
aqq.jpg
Earliest ever this year. It's not even Thanksgiving yet.

No but the wife will be working on that next weekend!

No but the wife will be working on that next weekend!
We usually do it December 1st, and it cant come down until after the college football championship game. This year, everything is ahead of schedule for some reason. A couple of our neighbors had theirs up earlier this week. Gosh, I love Alabama!

acx.jpg

No wifey here either, but have a small tree in the bar that's up year round. Less hassle putting up and taking down! ruffcut

Like Walmart. Christmas crap out prior to Halloween. NOT.

Everything but ... we are early this year with the decorations...waiting on our fire house to start their annual live tree sale. We like live trees and the money helps them out.

Wife’s Birthday

12-25-1970

At least I can keep my picture on the wall
470E2838-FAE8-446B-AB39-C595F52057F7.jpeg
22FAE09C-28B5-4024-86E9-F820E43C0582.jpeg

I Never put mine up until after Thanksgiving…..I believe celebrating that holiday then I put up my tree….usually the day after and into the weekend….I put up outside gutter lights and a few other items but don’t light them until Thanksgiving is over….But I usually don’t take them down until the end of January…..

Always 2nd week of December here. My wife likes to decorate around her B-day. She hates that it's not even Thanksgiving and all the stores are full blown Christmas.

Auto Transport Service
Back