• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoCalif cruise New Years Eve

MIKESPOLARA

Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score
Any of you SoCal guys know if they still cruise Colorado Blvd New Years Eve? They use to in the evening but I think I saw where they might do it in the morning. Any info appreciated

I would have absolutely said no..... but I Googled Colorado Blvd new years cruise, and it turns out there is(or was) a new-year eve day cruise, and since there was no parade last year, there was one on new year's day too.
Google can probably tell you where and when this year.
Apparently, Dec31,20/jan1,21 was the 21st annual. Good bet there will be one again this year. Might need a mask.

Last edited:
Already googled, I always do before asking questions. Hoping some on here might do this informal cruise

usually cruise Colorado on New Year's Eve but in a Toyota at night. leave the 66 at home at night.

watermelon

usually cruise Colorado on New Year's Eve but in a Toyota at night. leave the 66 at home at night.

watermelon

Absolutely no Eve night for me. I think the low riders are doing it that evening. I see where a lot of hot rodders do it during the day. I'll be there if it doesn't rain and that's not looking good right now

Auto Transport Service
Back