• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD today @ $68,000 on B.A.T.

65Bel

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:48 PM
Reaction score
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1...ReSeHN121iSvV29EsVrcbIihASr2IkCI-e1qN4i3gZh7E

00000.jpg

for another 182K....... they could have bought an ugly foosed up chevelle sporting a small block 350 at BJ

I lost all respect for Foose when he criticized the ‘70 E body ‘Cuda. He said the wheel openings needed to be moved, because the car looked cartoonish on the wheel location. I think it’s the best looking ‘69 Camaro Chevy never made.:D

I kept trying to figure out what was going on at the quarter panel scoop... Then I saw all the other photos....

Thats gotta go....

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 7.12.37 PM.png

BaT is better than any of the popular, televized auctions.
:)

I lost all respect for Foose when he criticized the ‘70 E body ‘Cuda. He said the wheel openings needed to be moved, because the car looked cartoonish on the wheel location. I think it’s the best looking ‘69 Camaro Chevy never made.:D
Guys guys I don’t know 69 camaro is pretty sick I mean I love them both but they nailed it with the 69 camaro

I kept trying to figure out what was going on at the quarter panel scoop... Then I saw all the other photos....

Thats gotta go....

View attachment 1232748
I had a friend who purchased an early 70's corvette.. VERY NICE car..
Some one had paid alot of money to have a hand painted pic of Snoopy throwing a frisbee in the air on the Air cleaner..... WTF???????

When I was a kid and I never got to see these cars in person in my little town I thought that stripe on the side was a measuring tape It was the right color and it had all those little marks.

I would venture a guess that at $68k, and no mention of the drivetrain being original, that it doesn’t have the original motor. Otherwise, an original TX9 6bbl car should be a bit more than that. Nice car tho.

Auto Transport Service
Back