• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some news for people who lost subscription to Mopar Action

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score
Here is a copy of an email I received from Rey Fries.
Sounds like they are up and running again. I called the # and gave them my info. Found out I had 13 issues on my past subscription and the new publisher is honoring those issues. First one will be mailed out on Sept. 26th. :thumbsup:

Thank you for contacting me.

If you paid for a subscription that wasn't fulfilled, we'll make sure you get what you paid for. We have a system with all subscribers. Our publisher was bought by a bigger media company, so there was a lull in production for almost 12 months and may have caused your subscription to be disrupted.

Here's what you need to do:

Contact our subscriptions department via email 800-284-5668. Let them know your full name and address. Tell them your situation and they'll resolve all your concerns.

Kind Regards

I wondered why I couldn't find it in the stores any more.

I sort of forgot, all about them...

What kind of info did you have to give them? Just name and address to verify you're on their list? Do you know if they're going to automatically mail issues to all of the bilked subscribers or do they have to be contacted by everyone?

What kind of info did you have to give them? Just name and address to verify you're on their list? Do you know if they're going to automatically mail issues to all of the bilked subscribers or do they have to be contacted by everyone?
Just gave them my last name and zip code. He looked me up and knew how and when I paid. So I assume they have all the old subscription info from people who were getting it mailed to them. Not sure if a guy has to call or not, but I bet you do. They are probably hoping some will forget about it.

Just gave them my last name and zip code. He looked me up and knew how and when I paid. So I assume they have all the old subscription info from people who were getting it mailed to them. Not sure if a guy has to call or not, but I bet you do. They are probably hoping some will forget about it.

I just got an email from Rick Ehernberg telling me that the news is true and that all existing subscriptions will be honored. He said to expect the 1st issue around the end of Oct. I'm not holding my breath but good news just the same.

I hav
I just got an email from Rick Ehernberg telling me that the news is true and that all existing subscriptions will be honored. He said to expect the 1st issue around the end of Oct. I'm not holding my breath but good news just the same.
e not heard anything yet from anyone. Maybe I will receive a mag in the mail in the future?

Friend was at Mopar Nationals and Mopar Action had a booth. He talk to them, they said "Next issue will be Nov. issue." He's owed a years subscription they would honor it. Didn't ask about partial subscriptions. They owe me 2 issues.

I hav

e not heard anything yet from anyone. Maybe I will receive a mag in the mail in the future?

I just called the subscriptions Dept for Mopar Action and was told that I had six issues remaining on my old subscription back in 2015 and the new issue would be going out on the 26th of Sept to anyone with a unfulfilled subscription. With that in mind, I would think everyone that had a subscription should be getting a new issue without doing anything.

I just called the subscriptions Dept for Mopar Action and was told that I had six issues remaining on my old subscription back in 2015 and the new issue would be going out on the 26th of Sept to anyone with a unfulfilled subscription. With that in mind, I would think everyone that had a subscription should be getting a new issue without doing anything.

Hope so. I liked their magazine the best. Dropped Mopar Muscle same old stuff every issue.

I just called the 800 number & the lady said that she can see that I just renewed just before things went south. She says I am renewed until 2019 & they will be shipping me the first available issue as soon as they are available. Good news to hear.

Great news I too was at Mopar Nat's and was told they would be up and running soon and anyone that paid before things went south would be taken care of, one of my favorite magazines. Looking forward to it again.

I just got the new issue of Mopar Action in the mail today. It's a Dec 2017 issue. Looks pretty much the same. Now, let me go to the porcelain throne to read...........

The new issue showed up last week for me also. Hope they can keep it going this time.

Good to hear. I haven't called them. If I don't see one soon I will, but it sounded like I didn't need to. Maybe it'll show up today.

Auto Transport Service
Back