• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some of the garbage you get for being a Gold Member......

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score
  • Free FBBO Window Decals
  • Increased Private Conversation Storage
  • Gold members are able to send photos in private conversations!
  • Considerably fewer Ads!
  • Site is faster for gold members!
  • Access to special Gold Member Only Forums
  • Increased Photo Gallery Storage
  • Our Gratitude
  • And some ugly girl will come sit on the hood of your car for pic taking :D
And don't forget all the good tech info and laughs!! :)

Last edited:
Seriously....the first 8 are for real but man, I wouldn't mind any kind of a girl coming by my place about now.....

1654629520264.png

Free window decals? Hmm... I never received a window decal. Maybe they're on backorder? :screwy:

Free window decals? Hmm... I never received a window decal. Maybe they're on backorder? :screwy:
Might wait a few days before axing him about that.....he's pretty busy right now trying to iron out the new upgrade. Seems like they never go as planned or advertised.

Seriously....the first 8 are for real but man, I wouldn't mind any kind of a girl coming by my place about now.....
I can find my own...

I don't trust others' taste in women :poke:

Will she suffice Cranky?
1654631998722.png

he's pretty busy right now trying to iron out the new upgrade. Seems like they never go as planned or advertised.

It'd be great if Joey would work out the bugs before implementing a new server, maybe he wouldn't be so Damm busy trying to fix it! The navigation procedures between BBO and CBO are so much different, I'm surprised that I can even find the home page on either site!
Yeah I know, it's not your problem, it's the board members problems to figure it out till Joey fixes it!! Just sayin

It'd be great if Joey would work out the bugs before implementing a new server, maybe he wouldn't be so Damm busy trying to fix it! The navigation procedures between BBO and CBO are so much different, I'm surprised that I can even find the home page on either site!
Yeah I know, it's not your problem, it's the board members problems to figure it out till Joey fixes it!! Just sayin
So, how do ya work out but bugs in a new engine until you start it up?? Gotta 'tune' the dang thing to make it run right.....

Hey, Cranky,
You need to start another B body project.
Your mind is wandering. You need to stay
focused.

Hey, Cranky,
You need to start another B body project.
Your mind is wandering. You need to stay
focused.
I need to finish the B body that I tore apart many years ago!!

Auto Transport Service
Back