• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

somebody from Phoenix Arizona has bought personally to the former ebay seller AZBOB ?

sorry, english is not my mother language... but if nobody corrects me I won't notice that

your English writing is way better, than my Spanish writing...

- - - Updated - - -

since July, your being strung along at a minimum...

sorry, english is not my mother language... but if nobody corrects me I won't notice that

I'm just bustin your balls no worries, Sounds like you are getting hosed. A lot of times these people are just middle men and when the supplier runs out of something they fail to tell everyone. Just keep hounding them until they deliver or else they might just forget about you.

I bought a dash cap from a guy with this same username at Ebay last year, Had a * connected with his name,

Ed (805MoparKid) is a member here and on FABO. He's in Phoenix and a real stand up guy. Real good kid. The kinda kid you'd want your son to be like. I bet either he knows of the guy or would be willing to check him out for you.

Thanks Rusty!

but his last activity was on 05-30-2012 07:20 PM

I messaged him anyway... let's see what it comes!

Thanks Rusty!

but his last activity was on 05-30-2012 07:20 PM

I messaged him anyway... let's see what it comes!

im at FABO as well, and i noticed he hasnt been on in some time now. ive talked to him a few times and he is a good guy. i was wondering what happened to him.

I sent him an email with a link to this thread. furyfrank is in the Phoenix area too. Maybe him and Ed can go over there and beat it out of him. lol

ANY KIND OF HELP will be great! I think these guys thinks I'm easy to scam because I'm overseas... which actually is kinda true, unless I get help from you guys.

Damn... this means A LOT OF MONEY to me... allmost what I get in a month working

Well if nuthin else, we'll help you drag the dude's name through the mud. That's gotta be worth sumffin. lol

not a lot to me, even If I get my parts, their name will be on the mud. I simply want my parts.

it seems ( just it seems ) they would refund me ? dunno... I'm updating at dc.com board check the link.

STILL NEED TO PUT MORE PRESSURE, SO STILL NEED HELP

Auto Transport Service
Back