• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Somebody in Chicago or Illininois area close to Chicago

Nacho-RT74

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:47 PM
Reaction score
I want to buy some stuff but seller just offers pick up. Wondering if somebody around here could get it picked up for me at ZIP 60625

I don't need the full assembly of what seller is offering, just part of it, so the rest could be posted for sale after remove what I need from it and ship to my shipping address. We can share part of the winning of the parts to be resold to cover any expenses ( and get back part of my investment )

Some volunteer ? By the moments have 6 hours to try to buy.

Last edited:
rear bumper assembly. Just need some parts of the assembly, then despite the bumper itself and some other parts... to try to sell it as a core and get back part of the investment.

what is it?
out of my usual way, but i might be able to swing by.
60625. north side of shitcago, albany park

For a 73-74 Charger bumper with taillights I showed him in a different thread. He doesn’t need the bumper. Just the complete taillight assemblies. @MarPar ?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Mopar-Dodge-Charger-Original-Full-Tail-light-Bumper-Assembly-Bumpers-Lens/303292951398?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
3AB84906-A624-492F-88EE-F6C6C093CE7E.jpeg

yeap that is... no need the lenses either, just housings, and both housings needs a fix around reverse sockets, but thats easy

Last edited:
For a 73-74 Charger bumper with taillights I showed him in a different thread. He doesn’t need the bumper. Just the complete taillight assemblies. @MarPar ?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Mopar-Dodge-Charger-Original-Full-Tail-light-Bumper-Assembly-Bumpers-Lens/303292951398?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
View attachment 841813

but thats not the ones you show me... this floated on a google search, not even at ebay search LOL

these are the ones you show me

https://www.ebay.com/itm/73-74-dodge-charger-taillights-with-wiring-mopar/143390345175?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

the one with bumper can get me some money back trying to resell it as a core.

i now see, you're on another continent.
how will that ship?

I have a shipping address in Miami Florida 33166

well, would need help from the volunteer to sell the parts I don't need too LOL.

BTW, not in another continent... same continent but at the south ( well, north of the south ). Althought I'm in Spain at this moment, but my car is still in Venezuela

Not the bumper, just the tail light housings... then we would try to sell the bumper assembly and lenses.

I'll keep an eye on the auction

but thats not the ones you show me... this floated on a google search, not even at ebay search LOL

these are the ones you show me

https://www.ebay.com/itm/73-74-dodge-charger-taillights-with-wiring-mopar/143390345175?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

the one with bumper can get me some money back trying to resell it as a core.

I have a shipping address in Miami Florida 33166
You’re right nacho... I clicked the wrong one sorry. This one says Michigan with $45 shipping to USA. They won’t ship?
331F68F1-E684-4D5E-BEB7-D85E68C20B38.png

yes they ship, but getting the other one maybe can get some of the investment back... maybe half of the investment. Maybe both lenses in $20-30 and the bumper itself into $50-70 rate ( with guards, license plate light, door and all brackets )

bueno, en principio no lo contacté porque no lo conozco, por eso puse el anuncio público. El envío sería a Miami 33166, a partir de allí yo me hago cargo. Allí yo junto mercancía para hacer envíos mas grandes por barco y ahorrarme dinero. El carro sigue en Venezuela restaurándose así que yo sigo enviando a Venezuela como destino final, pero el envío de esto es a Miami.

Pienso comprar tambien los fillers de las luces delanteras en Classic Industries

Last edited:
I want to buy some stuff but seller just offers pick up. Wondering if somebody around here could get it picked up for me at ZIP 60625

I don't need the full assembly of what seller is offering, just part of it, so the rest could be posted for sale after remove what I need from it and ship to my shipping address. We can share part of the winning of the parts to be resold to cover any expenses ( and get back part of my investment )

Some volunteer ? By the moments have 6 hours to try to buy.

Did you win the auction???

Hi guys... yes I was the only bidder. Now I don't want to become on a headache or be tiresome... who is closer and get more free time to pick it up and help me on: dissasembly tail lights and send me the housings to Florida 33166 ? and try to resell the parts I don't need. I JUST need the housings I was needing just driver side, but since I'm getting both, will replace both on my car since passenger side got some fixed parts on mine. Will be selling the rest... lenses in one sale, rest of bumper assembly in another sale.

@metaldad
@krazykuda
@MarPar

???

Housings got broken the area where back up lamp sockets should be in place but that easy to restore and doesn't affect the rest of housing integrity. They look to be with intact mounting tabs and the tipical chips close to license plate are not there... aside I can use part of my housings to patch the broken parts around back up sockets.

To disassemble the tail lights safelly mostly sure will need to remove bumper guards ( one 9/16" nut each ). Nuts can be stuck with some rust so would need to be made with WD40 and care... then reinstall the Bumper Guards to sell the full bumper assembly.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back