• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something you do but never improve upon?

idrivemopar

Local time
4:10 AM
Reaction score
What is something that you keep doing but never improve upon?

For me, its Darts, I like playing darts, but I don't seem to get any better. Also, bowling, I never can get my league average over 200.

Shooting.....not that I'm bad but could be better. If I would do some improvements to the ones I shoot the most, it might help but would rather spend the money on cars and here lately, there is no extra money and doing competitive shooting ain't cheap. When I first got my license to kill I mean to carry, the instructor invited me to join the competitive shooting club he was in but man, qualifying for the license was easy IMO but do not think I'm good enough (know I'm not) to do it competitively. And it's really kinda scary how so many can't shoot worth a damn at short range!! Even my X shot a lot better than 90% of the morons on the range that day....

I'm very capable with any firearm, other than a revolver. I hate those relics. I combat shoot, and after getting to my plateau of pistol and long-gun capabilities...I've gone into NFA stuff. I really don't need to get "better" with the firearms, but scenario training could be always be better.

Last edited:
mow the lawn.....been doing it since I cant remember still the same

Sex, no matter how much I do it the wife still wants to join in..

Relaxing, I try but it's very hard cause it seems I always have a list of things to do. Hopefully retirement will help this!

Drinking.
Want to get drunk but seldom make it past 10 oclock and four or five toddys.

Never make it past 530 when I try to sleep in.

spell check :hifu:
g133019289178135434.jpg

:lol:

Spending time at the in laws... never enjoyable but I do get caught up on my sleep:thumbsup:

Carpentry. I seem to do a lot of it around the house but never get any better. (It has improved my cursing though).

Shooting.....not that I'm bad but could be better. If I would do some improvements to the ones I shoot the most, it might help but would rather spend the money on cars and here lately, there is no extra money and doing competitive shooting ain't cheap. When I first got my license to kill I mean to carry, the instructor invited me to join the competitive shooting club he was in but man, qualifying for the license was easy IMO but do not think I'm good enough (know I'm not) to do it competitively. And it's really kinda scary how so many can't shoot worth a damn at short range!! Even my X shot a lot better than 90% of the morons on the range that day....
Don't worry about "being good enough" Cranky. I shot USPA for years, now shooting IDPA. I have long ago learned that there is ALWAYS going to be a faster/better shooter, but I don't care. I shoot for the fun of it.

As for competitive shooting not being cheap, if you're going to do it regularly, reloading is a MUST.

Auto Transport Service
Back