• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Songs and people that deserve a replay...

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread for those folks that love music and feel that their favorite band or song deserves a replay or a remembrance...

Here's my first one:

Chuck (snook)

One of all time favorites. Reminds me of my Uncle Leath... dead ringer for the lead singer. He was murdered by his ex-wife whore who injected him with a heroin overdose while he slept... yeah, he was out due to his addiction but she killed him all the same. Sorry if this is too real for all who read this but it's the truth. He was great to me, my uncle though we were close to the same age (complicated but no fault of our own). I loved him as I would a brother. He and Bonnie (his daughter) visited me and my wife Sherry In December 1999 at our Gurnee Illinois hovel while I was working at the Zion Nuclear plant. Little did I know that a few months later he would be dead at the hand of that witch. She died soon after that but I would have ended her anyway had I known with no regrets on my part.

Everytime I listen to this song, I remember him. Great song regardless of my personal connection.

Chuck (snook)

Auto Transport Service
Back