• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Songs that make you realise Christmas is near . . .

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:15 PM
Reaction score
Give us your favourite three Christmas songs that make you realise we're in the season to be jolly.

I heard one of mine on the radio driving to a job this morning, and it was the first time I have heard it this month.

This one by Slade always brings back memories of my good friend Roger who was tragically killed in a Jeep rollover in the hills of California in 1991. Roger introduced me to Slade, and we used to drive around in my '70 Road Runner or sometimes his '69 Corvette listening to these tunes blasting out.

And I have this one in my top three because of the ***** great Roy Wood and his contribution to the Glam Rock era....
(**** edited due to mis-diagnosing life signs of lead singer)

Please share yours before Santa comes down your chimney. :bananadance:

:lol:

Elmer Fudd singing Elvis Presley's "Blue Christmas". I once heard " Oh Little Town of Bethlehem " sung to the music of " The House of the Rising Sun ".

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer.

I have to agree with the Red X here as this isn't even a Christmas tune. Totally ridiculous that it was even made. But then again, when it does come on air play, it really does let everyone know that the Christmas season is upon us...Now here is a very funny one by Ray Stevens...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mER2fGuSqF8...

cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

First one and last one not Christmas just reminds me since they typically play it more…

Last edited:
You're right R.C. Thanks for the correction and song play. Merry Christmas!

I had forgotten I had this CD! It's a good LP, give it a listen! Rocker's just get better with age!! Merry X-Mas!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back