• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sonny's winter drears....

Sonny's car is so freaking bad ***....
Super-bee_ski says hang in there Sonny!
Spring time is around the corner...

Super-bee_ski went golfing yesterday...just 9 holes.
Temps were mid 60s...a little cool for the Mojave Desert...but blue skies

Propwash says to Sonny to "Hang in there!" Propwash thinks Sonny's car is "Badass" as well.

Propwash threw a snowball at Super-bee_ski, in regard's to his golfing and mid-60's.

Super-bee_ski's "Buds" here at Eddies AFB all say thanks to Sonny for that video clip...

They all love that BIG CAM lope...
The spark plug wire thingy made them all laugh.....

Super-bee_ski says some people are idiots!

Now thats funny Sonny as I ran my 63 for a bit the other day and it started missing some as I found a plug wire pulled out of the cap which I think I knocked out a few weeks ago when I was under the hood and forgot about it. And I do love that 63 of yours ! Ron

Frankie fell in love with Sonny's car the first time he saw it!

Mario loves Sonny's '63...whata beaut

Homer drooling.jpg

747 Mopar thinks Sonny's car sounds badass and thinks he likes shiny cars too. Only another month or so before it starts to trend upward.:hello2:

I think it's just Sony that's off :) It's always Sony in Cali! cmon out here!

Sounds great, Sonny. Your story reminds me of the first time I drove my '70 GTX into the auto shop in high school. It had a 440 6bbl with a lumpy cam (maybe a bit lumpier than yours, even), and the "expert" auto student of the class said "it sounds like it needs a tune-up". :laughing6:
Dave liked that one - it was priceless.

Auto Transport Service
Back