• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soon to be 66 Coronet Hemi owner

dammstrate

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Almost done with the purchase of a 66 Coronet 440. It was a 6cly car converted to a Hemi and am checking on all the right stuff (K-member, etc.) before finalizing. 4 speed bench white/red, dog dish hub caps. Reminds me of my father's 66 he had for many years. Hope to be posting more soon!

Hello and Welcome from Connecticut! Sounds like a cool color combination car. Looking forward to seeing it

Welcome and congratulations. Can’t wait for some pictures.

Is it red? I saw a fairly nice 66 or 7 Coronet at Mopars in the park this year with a hemi, the price wasn't too bad either. I didn't look close by scene in pretty good condition I don't know if it was original or not.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

sounds like a cool ride
we will need some photos for sure :poke:

Not finalized yet, hopefully this weekend, but here are a few pics. I think its missing the side trim down the beltline, haven't seen another like this. Car was originally Canadian, maybe that's why?

3300439.jpg 3300439 (1).jpg 3300439 (2).jpg 3300439 (3).jpg

Welcome from PA! Great looking car - hope everything goes well with the transaction.

Auto Transport Service
Back